Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 12 21:52:45 EST 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

This Party Is A Muther O.B. Buchana Blues Mix 23: Ultimate Southern Soul
Ecko

Lonesome For A Dime Buster Benton Spider In My Stew Paula

See See Baby Benny Turner My Brother's Blues Nola Blue

Keep Loose Jimmy McGriff The Worm Solid State

If Only Wee Willie Walker After A While Blue Dot

Hip Hug-Her Booker T & The MGs Soulsville U.S.A. Stax

Them Changes Chris Daniels & The Kings Blues With Horns Vol.1 Moon Voyage

Heartbreak Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters The Luckiest Man Stony Plain

This Is Rock and Roll Lloyd Price This Is Rock And Roll Double L

Stagger Lee Lloyd Price Greatest Hits MCA

Southpaw Peter Ward Blues On My Shoulders Gandy Dancer

Don't Start Me Talkin' Little Joe Blue Greatest Hits Evejim

Albany Albany Downchild Something I've Done Linus Entertainment

Is She Waiting On You? Jaye Hammer I'm The Right Man Ecko

Do Do Doop Bobby McClure Younger Man Blues Shanachie

Sneaking & Creeping Willie Clayton Crossroad Of The Blues Endzone

There Is Something On Your Mind Jim Byrnes Long Hot Summer Days Black Hen

Cryin' Fool Terry Hanck Right Hand Man Vol. 1 Fine Dog

Down The Drain Earl King Glazed Black Top

I'm Leaving You Taildragger Howlin' At Greaseland West Tone

See Me In The Evening Hound Dog Taylor Natural Boogie Alligator

Doctor Feel Good Der Secret Der Secret Govan

Soul Serenade Aretha Franklin Queen Of Soul Atlantic

Flat, Black & Circular McKee Brothers Moon Over Montgomery McKee

How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) James Armstrong Blues Been Good To Me
Catfood

http://jazz901.org