[Blues-l] Playlist: 11/12/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 12 13:28:35 EST 2017

8AM
BukkaWhite / Shake ‘Em on Down / The Complete Bukka White / Sony
-
ShaunMurphy / Walk in My Shadow / Mighty Gates / Vision Wall
CoreyDennison Band / Phone Keeps Ringing / Night After Night / Delmark
-
AlbertCummings / Finally in Love / Live at the ’62 Center / Ivy Music Company
SharonJones & The Dap-Kings / Rumors / Soul of a Woman / DapTone
-
PauldeLay / Come On with It – Wealthy Man / Live at Notodden ’97 / Little VillageFoundation
-
HowellDevine/ PM Blues / Howl / Little Village Foundation
RonnieEarl & The Broadcasters / Ain’t That Loving You / The Luckiest Man / StonyPlain
-
PopaChubby / Chubby’s Boogie / Two Dogs / PCP
AlastairGreene / Lucky 13 / Dream Train / Rip Cat
-
TobyWalker / I Believe I’ll Dust My Broom / From the Ground Up / BuggiePie
JohnnyNicholas & Friends / Mandolin Blues / Too Many Bad Habits / Johnny NicholasMusic

9AM
The Paul Butterfield BluesBand / Born in Chicago / The Paul Butterfield Blues Band / Electra-Asylum
The Paul Butterfield BluesBand / Walkin’ Blues / East West / Electra-Asylum
-
Dave Specter / Same Old Blues/ Message in Blue / Delmark
The Cash Box Kings / I’mGonna  Get My Baby / Royal Mint /Alligator
-
Studebaker John and the Hawks/ Up and Down the Line Again / Eternity’s Descent / Avanti
-
Lurrie Bell / The Devil Ain’tGot No Music / The Devil Ain’t Got No Music / Aria B.G. Records
-
Mitch Woods / Blues Gave Me aRide / Friends Along the Way / eOne
William Bell with Stax MusicAcademy / Knock on Wood / Take Me to the River – Music from the Motion Picture/ Stax
-
Bobby Rush / NighttimeGardener / Porcupine Meat / Rounder
Benny Turner / Big LeggedWoman / My Brother’s Blues / Nola Blue
-
Dr. Duke Tumatoe / Hitch Hike/ How Much Crazy Can You Take / Tumatoe Tuff Tunes
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Green Light Groove / The Big Sound of Lil’Ed and the BluesImperials / Alligator
-
Matthew Skoller / Organ Mouth/ Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road