[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20171105

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Nov 6 00:33:16 EST 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20171105 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

SOME OF MONTREAL'S MAPLE BLUES AWARDS NOMINEES
(voting is open until Dec 1, 2017 at 23:59 www.mapleblues.ca)
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/We Just Might/Distribution Select
Angel Forrest/Angel's 11/Hold On Tight (Mr. I'm Alright) feat Ricky Paquette/Distribution Select
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening Part 2: Dialogues/Little Bit/cdkmusik
Rob Lutes/Walk In The Dark/I Am The Blues/Lucky Bear Records
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker!/Tootsie Roll Blues/Indie
Steve Hill/Solo Recordings Vol. 3/Can't Take It With You/No Label Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters/The Luckiest Man/Ain't That Loving You/Stony Plain Records
Ad Track 41 Basin Fest
ID - Delta Moon
Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters/The Luckiest Man/Blues For Magic Sam/Stony Plain Records
Little Miss Higgins/My Home, My Heart/Drawn To You/Indie
Ad Track 25 YMCA Triathlon
ID - Ghost Town Blues Band
Little Miss Higgins/My Home, My Heart/Swept Away/Indie
Ghalia & Mama's Boys/Let The Demons Out/I'm Shakin'/Ruf Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Tommy Johnson/Blues Masters Vol. 8: Mississippi Delta Blues/Big Road Blues/Rhino Records
Sippie Wallace With Clarence Williams' Blue Five/Blues Masters Vol. 11: Classic Blues Women/Baby I Can't Use You No More/Rhino Records
Mississippi John Hurt/Legends Of The Blues Vol. 1/Ain't No Tellin'/Columbia Records
Bill Gaither (Leroy's Buddy)/1935-1941/Too Many Women/da Music
Ad Track 45 Never Too Late To Donate
ID - Joel DaSilva
Julia Lee & Her Boyfriends/Kansas City Blues/Don't Save It Too Long (The Money Song)/Capitol Records
Hot Lips Page & His Orchestra/Blues Masters Vol. 13: New York City Blues/Walkin' In A Daze/Rhino Records
Robert Nighthawk/Black Angel Blues/Annie Lee Blues/Charly Records
Ad Track 41 Basin Fest
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Alex Schultz/Blues Guitar Spotlight/Nook-N-Kranny/Black Top Records
James Peterson/Wrong Bed!/Blood Runs Cold/Hown Dog Records
Ad Track 38 Dead Messenger
ID - Popa Chubby
JJ Grey & Mofro/This River/Your Lady, She's Shady/Alligator Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT NOV 11 @ SUTTON EN BLUES 16th EDITION https://www.suttonenblues.com
Shakura S'Aida/Brown Sugar/Brown Sugar/Ruf Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI NOV 10 @ La Boîte à chansons de L'Assomption au Vieux Palais 255, rue St-Étienne, L'Assomption, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/696497683892436/
The Snyders/Reaching Higher/Snyder Slider/Indie
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years" which will take place Thursday, October 19th to Sunday, October 29th"! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate  by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut