Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 5 21:42:56 EST 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

She's Not The Cheating Kind Chuck Strong She's Not The Cheating Kind Miss
Butch

My Mojo Working Original Blues Brothers Band The Last Shade Of Blue Before
Black Severn

Sweet Memphis Chris Daniels & The Kings Blues With Horns Vol.1 Moon Voyage

Freight Train Blues  Miss Freddye Lady Of The Blues Miss Freddye

Hot In Here Rick Estrin & The Nightcats Groovin' In Greaseland Alligator

Southpaw Peter Ward Blues On My Shoulders Gandy Dancer

Blues For Mr. Jimmy Jimmy McGriff Blues For Mr. Jimmy Collectables

Matter of Time Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings Matter Of Time Daptone

Goin' Down Slow Bobby Bland His California Album MCA

Your Good Thing (Is About to End) Wee Willie Walker After A While Blue Dot

I Forgot To Be Your Lover William Bell Soulsville U.S.A. Stax

Jody's Got Your Girl and Gone Johnnie Taylor Soulsville U.S.A. Stax

It's A Good Day Al Corte' Mojo Corte'

Sneaking & Creeping Willie ClaytonCrossroad Of The Blues Endzone

Highway Man Bobby Kyle It's My Life Juicy Baby

Around The World Johnny Copeland Flyin' High Verve

Worried About The World Downchild Something I've Done Linus Entertainment

Get Back Jimmy Burns Stuck In The Middle VelRone

Addicted To Love James Armstrong Blues Been Good To Me Catfood

Fast Train Bobby Parker Bent Out Of Shape Black Top

She's Still Crazy Altered Five Charmed & Dangerous Blind Pig

Stuck In Chicago Corey Dennison Night After Night Delmark

Soul Shake Tommy Castro & The Painkillers Stompin' Ground Alligator

Shake Studebaker John & The Hawks Outside Lookin' In Delmark

Mr. Magic Wildcat O'Halloran Hot Pulldown Dove Nest

http://jazz901.org