[Blues-l] Where It's At (Montreal Edition) live blues/roots for the week starting October 22 (and beyond) courtesy of Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT 90, 3FM

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Nov 5 17:16:56 EST 2017

Here's Where It's At (Montreal Edition) live blues/roots for the week starting October 22 (and beyond) courtesy of Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT 90,3FM:
-----------------------------
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years" which will take place Thursday, October 19th to Sunday, October 29th"! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate  by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! We also need gifts for our donors! Labels, agents, artists, promoters: got anything we can use? CDs, merch, show tix? Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
-----------------------------
SUNDAYS @ 8 PM Mercedes Bar Jam Night 6715 Jarry East Montreal Qc SPAGHETTATA and Live Jam hosted by Johnny Guitar & The Jammerz; Free entrance https://www.facebook.com/cafemercedes

Dimanche est synoyme de danse des années 50 (Rockabilly Jive et Boogie Woogie) au Pub l'Ile Noire 1649 Saint-Denis, Montreal, Qc (514) 982-0866 Cette semaine, à 18h00, cours de Boogie Woogie et danse sociale par École de danse JiveStudio le reste de la soirée avec DJ sur place. Contribution volontaire pour les DJ; Prix suggéré : 1 à 5 $
NOV 5 https://www.facebook.com/events/531641573835865/
NOV 12 https://www.facebook.com/events/539364326403353/

MONDAYS: HILLBILLY NIGHT AT THE WHEEL CLUB,  A 50+ Year Tradition! Wheel Club 3373 Cavendish, Montreal Qc H4B 2L7 (514) 489-3322 https://www.facebook.com/The-Wheel-Club-125848390819670/

TUESDAYS (1st Tuesday every month): JAM NIGHT @ Rosewood. Bringing in the last of the Summer vibes with our legendary Jam! Let's make some music and great connections! House band, Crawdaddy gets rolling at 9pm. Then the jam rolls out. We always welcome all levels of stage experience. Come a bit early to enjoy a pint or two and grab a bite from our tasty menu from the very talented Chef Colin Griffin! Rosewood 60 rue St-Jacques Montreal, QC (514) 843-8585 http://rosewoodmontreal.com/

Open Jam at Mademoiselle, every Tuesday at 8:00pm. Play the music you want with your friends or strangers. We have a kit, a guitar, a bass and two mics so all you need to bring is the music. Anyone who gets up on stage receives 15% purchases at the bar. Tuesdays 8:00PM-12:00PM Free Entry @ Mademoiselle 5171 Ave du Parc, Montreal, Qc (514) 508-5038 info@mademoiselle-restobar.com  https://www.facebook.com/events/380957778969439/

WEDNESDAYS Les Mercredis swing @ COOP KATACOMBES 1635 Boul. Saint-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H2X 2S9; Soirée Swing tous les mercredis!! Notre soirée hebdomadaire où le swing est toujours à l'honneur avec un orchestre live différent à chaque semaine ! Venez apprendre à danser avec nous en début de soirée puis amusez-vous sur le plancher de bois franc de la COOP Katacömbes. Cours d'introduction au Swing à 20h; Orchestre LIVE dès 22h; DJ et animation
NOV 8 Misses Satchmo https://www.facebook.com/events/108250919911127/

Mercredi Rock N Roll à l'Esco. Venez avec nous àç l'Esco Griffe danser sur du Rock'n'Roll / Boogie / Jive / Rockabilly. Cours d'initiation GRATUIT au ROCKABILLY JIVE à 20h offert par l' École de danse JiveStudio; DJ Tony B. Good!!! Plus d'infos sur www.mixcloud.com/TonyBeGood/ pour découvrir le style de musique qui sera diffusé (ou www.facebook.com/dutonybegood/ ) @ l'Escogriffe Bar Spectacle 4461 Saint-Denis, Montreal, Quebec H2J 2L2 (514) 842-7244
NOV 8 https://www.facebook.com/events/288711891625594/
NOV 15 https://www.facebook.com/events/357352201358288/

FRIDAYS 18h-22h (2e vendredi de mois) BluesReel @ l'Escalier 552 Sainte-Catherine E. Montreal, Qc (Patrick Hutchinson: guitar; John Kerkhoven: harmonica) (Next date NOV 10) https://www.facebook.com/events/757573801117482/
-----------------------------
SUTTON EN BLUES 16th EDITION https://www.suttonenblues.com
Sutton en Blues is an annual series that takes place on the Saturdays of October and November. It showcases but the best Canadian Bluesmen and Blueswomen, most of them Award winners. For more than 16 years, the series has been hosted at L'Auberge des Appalaches in Sutton. The Inn has gained the reputation of being one the best tables in the region. @ Auberge des Appalaches 234 Maple Road, Sutton, Quebec J0E 2K0; 450-538-5799; 877-533-5799 info@auberge-appalaches.com

TOUS LES SPECTACLES 20H30; ALL SHOWS 8:30PM
11 NOVEMBRE SHAKURA S'AIDA
18 NOVEMBRE MONKEYJUNK
25 NOVEMBRE DIGGING ROOTS https://www.facebook.com/events/472400683118798/
-----------------------------
25e édition de Virée Blues Moosehead
The shows usually start at 8h p.m. So better show up early. 20$ at the door / 90$ Season ticket (6 tickets) Available at the door Diner & Show packages available with reservations at Chez Fatima (819)771-7568 Gift from Moosehead with purchase of ticket. Questions or comments, contact us at: info@vireeblues.ca  Or by phone : (819)328-2539

Le Petit Chicago
50, Promenade Du Portage, Gatineau (Vieux-Hull), Québec
Tel. : 819 483-9843

November 8, 2017 Miche Love & The Blues Dynamite, Louis Janelle, Stephen Barry https://www.facebook.com/events/2124246217802791/
November 29, 2017 Bill Durst https://www.facebook.com/events/140277130042236/
December 13, 2017 Angel Forrest & Ricky Paquette https://www.facebook.com/events/1974285586180818/
-----------------------------
MMM BLUES EXCHANGE is a four-day blues dance and social event in Montréal, Quebec. Blues dance fanatics, music lovers, scene-socializers, and some pretty neat people will come together for all the good stuff related to blues and social dancing. The event will be held in the modern and accessible Theatre Plaza, Museum McCord, Bootlegger Bar, and Pub Ile Noire in downtown Montréal on November 17-20, 2017. https://www.facebook.com/mmmbluesexchange/  http://www.mmmblues.com
FRI NOV 17 at 8 PM MMM Blues Vendredi - Bharath & His Rhythm Four @ Theatre Plaza 6505, rue Saint-Hubert, Montreal, Quebec H2S 2M5 (514) 278-6419 https://www.facebook.com/events/231135524084978/
SAT NOV 18 at 8 PM MMM Blues Samedi - Emily Estrella & Friends @ Musée McCord Museum 690, rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1E9 https://www.facebook.com/events/164250704157694/
SUN NOV 19 at 12 PM SOLD OUT! MMM Blues Brunch with the Masson Stomp Trio @ Clébard 4557 rue St-Denis, Montreal, Quebec H2J 2L4 https://www.facebook.com/events/1928427890801350/
SUN NOV 19 at 8:30 PM MMM Blues Dimanche - Emily Estrella Trio @ Bootlegger, L'Authentique 3481 boul st-laurent (2 étage), Montreal, Quebec h2x2t6 (438) 383-2226 https://www.facebook.com/events/542848686082725/
MON NOV 20 at 9 PM Les Lundis Let's Blues ** Spécial MMM Blues avec Got Them Blues! @ Pub L'île Noire 1649 Rue St-Denis, Montréal, QC H2X 3K4, Canada, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/181268992424930/
-----------------------------
WED NOV 8 Hello Darlin' presents: Deep Dark Woods with Oxlip @ La Vitrola 4602 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H2T 1R3 7:30 PM doors/ 8 PM show; $15 / $18 at the door; $10 / $13 at the door students https://www.facebook.com/events/1163025717135197/

WED NOV 8 at 7 PM Off The Hook (Bernie Yeo, Jean-Sébestien Clement, Francis Laliberté, and Michael Zablotsky) @ Robin des Bois 4653 Boulevard St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2T 1R2 https://www.facebook.com/events/190725868166694/

TUES NOV 9 at 10 PM Swift Years à l'Escalier 2e jeudi! https://www.facebook.com/events/1584503904902699/

THURS NOV 9 at 10 PM Swift Years à l'Escalier 2e jeudi! @ L'Escalier Montréal 552 Sainte Catherine East, Montreal, Quebec H2L 2E1 https://www.facebook.com/events/1584503904902699/

FRI NOV 10 Hello Darlin' presents: The Karpinka Brothers with Joey Wright @ La Vitrola 4602 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H2T 1R3 7:30 p.m. doors / 8 p.m. show
$10 / $13 at the door https://www.facebook.com/events/463225730699906/

FRI NOV 10 at 8 PM The Snyders @ La Boîte à chansons de L'Assomption au Vieux Palais 255, rue St-Étienne, L'Assomption, Quebec J5W 4M9 (450) 589-9198 https://www.facebook.com/events/696497683892436/

FRI NOV 10 at 22H00 The Blues Berry Jam @ Vieilles Portes Whisky Bar 185 rue Principale, Saint-Sauveur Qc J0R 1R0 dans le cadre des vendredi Blues. Entrée libre. https://www.facebook.com/events/124897888230039/

SAT NOV 11 at 1 PM - 4 PM Blues Guitar Workshop- open G tuning, no slide hosted by Michael Jerome Browne. Acoustic Fingerstyle Mississippi Blues in Open G tuning (without a slide). Blues acoustique “fingerstyle” du Mississippi, accordé en sol ouvert (sans bottleneck). We will explore open G tuning (DGDGBD, AKA “Spanish Tuning”) by delving into the styles of R.L. Burnside, John Lee Hooker, Charley Patton with, time permitting, side trips to Memphis Minnie and Robert Johnson. This workshop is aimed at intermediate players, but if you’re advanced you’ll get lots out of it. Place: Parc-Extension, near Mile End and Outremont (I will PM the exact address); Price: $40, to be paid in advance; Space is limited, so message me if interested and reserve your spot! https://www.facebook.com/events/485752998463167/

SAT NOV 11 Hello Darlin' presents: Séan McCann of Great Big Sea @ Petit Campus 57 Prince-Arthur Est, Montreal, Quebec H2X 1B4 (514) 844-1010 7:30 PM doors / 8 PM show
$20 / $23 at the door; $10 / $13 at the door students https://www.facebook.com/events/299553590505072/

SAT NOV 11 at 8:30 PM Derek Falls Trio Host Another Black Lion Jam! @ Black Lion Pub Homestyle Bakery Café 445 Blvd Beaconsfield, Beaconsfield, Quebec H9W 4C2 (514) 697-2234 https://www.facebook.com/events/156313638303151/

SAT NOV 11 at 8 PM ECHO's blues band @ Délires et Délices 1626 rue Bourgogne, Chambly, Quebec J3L 1Y7 (450) 593-3233 https://www.facebook.com/events/1974009572830762/

SAT NOV 11 at 9 PM The Papa's Sons @ Boulevard Cafe Bistro Lounge 10215 Saint-Laurent Boul, Montreal, Quebec H3L2N5 (Martin Petit: voix; George Papafilys: guitare; Yves Maltais: basse; Dan Vézina: batterie) https://www.facebook.com/events/156325814904977/

SAT NOV 11 Le St-Louis' Blues 11/11 @ Le St. Louis 5386 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H2T 1S1 (514) 439-3419 https://www.facebook.com/events/1919145738095438/
Swing ConneXion’s Le St.Louis’ Blues dance night is back for a second edition! Don’t miss the FREE blues dance class at 8:30 p.m., on the theme "Amplifying Your Blues - An Intro to Chicago Blues Style" with Minick Basque Morin et Randy Panté. Dance with our amazing DJs Randy Panté and Mélisande Leduc. Wanna try your hand at DJing? Add your name to the Open DJ Hour (11pm to midnight) by sending an email to randypante@gmail.com

WED NOV 15 at 9 PM Louisiana Mudd host Steve's Jam Night with special guest Brian Greenway of April Wine @ Thursday's Montréal 1449 Crescent, Montreal, Quebec H3G 2B2 (514) 288-5656 Steve's Music Store is going to throw in free $20.00 gift certificates and free T-shirts for the jamming musicians (to a limit). Also, Thursday's Bar is going to provide one free draft beer to each musician that plays onstage.https://www.facebook.com/events/132052747451665/

FRI NOV 17 at 8 PM Blues Code Deluxe & Supernatural Trio Present A Tribute To Robben Ford; Soirée "blues-rock" avec deux bands; Trio SUPERNATURAL - Hommage à Robben Ford.....ainsi que BLUES CODE DELUXE - chansons originales & covers blues @ Bar Entre-Nous 4557 Papineau Montreal Qc 514- 521-0762 https://www.facebook.com/events/1409540775765702/

MON NOV 20 at 8 PM JOE BONAMASSA @ Centre Bell 1909, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, Québec H3C 5L2 1-855-310-2525 https://www.facebook.com/events/1325932890826119/
-----------------------------
GRUMPY’S CHICK PICKIN’ MONDAYS 1242 Bishop St. Montreal Qc H3G 2E3 (514) 866-9010
http://chickpickin.wix.com/home http://www.facebook.com/ChickPickinMondays
Aly Marguerite & Old Time Honey host!
Lundi le 6 novembre, 21h30 Guest: HYRE; Inspired by pop rock, alternative rock, and pop punk, HYRE presents minimalist, soulful music with brutally honest and personal lyrics. https://www.facebook.com/events/376016139499711/
Lundi le 13 novembre, 21h30 Guest: De la Laine pis d'la Barbe. On vous invite dans notre univers de compositions franco-anglo-espagnol qui vous feront voyager et vivre toutes sortes d’émotions. Notre musique a des influences pop, folk, franco avec des rythmes africains.
Lundi le 4 décembre, 21h30 Guest: Ali McCormick has been blazing her trail on the Canadian music scene over the past few years with a beat up old Taylor and penchant for befriending all those she meets along the way. She continues to intrigue audiences with her honest and impassioned performances.
Lundi le 11 décembre, 21h30 Guest: Lilith Creek
Lundi le 8 janvier, 21h30 Guest: Anna Marie Newton is a folk/soul musician based in Montreal who has been writing and performing around North America for nearly 10 years. Best known for her powerful voice, Anna has opened for Juno award winning acts Classified and Monkey Junk, as well as Trille Or Nominee Melanie Brûlée.
THURSDAY NIGHT BLUEGRASS JAM. SUNDAYS BLUEGRASS 6-8PM
-----------------------------
BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis, Montreal, Qc http://www.bistroajojo.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Bistroajojo/
dimanche, 5 novembre Dupré & Millaire/La Messe à Jojo - CARLOS VEIGA
lundi, 6 novembre DWANE DIXON
mardi, 7 novembre MARC FECTEAU
mercredi, 8 novembre ROXANNE/GHOST TOWN BLUES BAND (De Memphis)
jeudi, 9 novembre CARLOS VEIGA/MATT ROCK
vendredi, 10 novembre MARC FECTEAU/Shane Murphy
samedi, 11 novembre STEPH DUMONT/Shane Murphy
dimanche, 12 novembre Dupré & Millaire/La Messe à Jojo - CARLOS VEIGA
lundi, 13 novembre GILBERT CHARLEBOIS DUO
mardi, 14 novembre DWANE DIXON
mercredi, 15 novembre MATHIEU RANCOURT/A VENIR
jeudi, 16 novembre CARLOS VEIGA/The One Love Project
vendredi, 17 novembre STEPH DUMONT/MONSTERS
samedi, 18 novembre MICK MARTEL/UNKLE GROOVE
dimanche, 19 novembre Dupré & Millaire/La Messe à Jojo - CARLOS VEIGA
lundi, 20 novembre ROXANNE
mardi, 21 novembre BARREN ACRES
mercredi, 22 novembre ROXANNE/DWANE DIXON BAND
jeudi, 23 novembre GILBERT CHARLEBOIS/MARC FECTEAU BAND
vendredi, 24 novembre MATHIEU RANCOURT/KENNY DUPRE & The Sound Brigade
samedi, 25 novembre CARLOS VEIGA/CARL TREMBLAY
dimanche, 26 novembre Dupré & Millaire/La Messe à Jojo - CARLOS VEIGA
lundi, 27 novembre MICK MARTEL
mardi, 28 novembre GILBERT CHARLEBOIS DUO
mercredi, 29 novembre MATHIEU RANCOURT/MATT ROCK
jeudi, 30 novembre GILBERT CHARLEBOIS/MONSTERS
-----------------------------
PUB L'ILE NOIRE 1649 St Denis Montreal Qc Les Lundis Let's Blues FREE DANCE NIGHT EVERY MONDAYS Pub L’Île Noire, Swing Connexion and Cat’s Corner are very happy to offer you fabulous evenings of dancing and music every Monday night at 1649 St-Denis! Whether you're a dancer or a Blues music lover, join us for the next edition of Lundis Let’s Blues! Introductory class to Blues dance presented at 9pm. Your hosts: www.ilenoire.com www.swingconnexion.com www.catscorner.ca
NOV 6 Cours d’introduction à la danse blues présenté professeurs par les de Cat’s Corner dès 21h Justin Chan et Gabrielle Kern; DJ blues Gabrielle Kern et Jean-Martin Albert https://www.facebook.com/events/373107253145170/
NOV 13 DJ Adrian! https://www.facebook.com/events/112929132790969/
MON NOV 20 at 9 PM Les Lundis Let's Blues ** Spécial MMM Blues avec Got Them Blues! https://www.facebook.com/events/181268992424930/
NOV 27 https://www.facebook.com/events/345751705872360/
SUNDAYS à 18h30, cours de Rockabilly Jive et danse sociale le reste de la soirée avec DJ sur place.
-----------------------------
HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal, Qc (514) 842-8656
MON NOV 6 @ 7:30pm Johnny Beaudine and Deep Blue. Fall back in with Deep Blue! Fight the darkness with a great night of blues/ jazz fusion with Deep Blue. We'll take you on a musical ride to Chicago, New York and New Orleans and all stops on the way! Peter Mika, Johnny Beaudine, James Chalenger, Jeff Simons; We’ve paid our dues in the bands of Bo Diddley, Nina Simone, James Cotton, Buddy Guy, Otis Rush, Big Mama Thornton, Brian Lee, Junior Wells, Eddie “Cleanhead” Vinson and many other masters of blues and jazz. https://www.facebook.com/events/128989994425432/
TUES NOV 7 @ 7:30pm Michelle Sweeney’s new show; Love, Laugh and Real talk! Our Diva Mrs Sweeney will offer you a colorful evening with a mix of humor, games and Broadway-style music. Accompanied by the legendary Taurey Butler on piano for a cabaret atmosphere worthy of the House of Jazz.
WED NOV 8 @ 7:30pm Snooksta and the Gangstas
FRI NOV 10 @ 6:30pm Carolyn Fe Jazz
FRI NOV 10 @ 9:30pm Michelle Sweeney
SAT NOV 11 @ 9:30pm DTW Jazz Factor

HOUSE OF JAZZ 1639 Boul. de l’Avenir, Laval
THURS NOV 9 @ 7:00pm GL Chambers
FRI NOV 10 @ 9:00pm DTW Jazz Factor
SAT NOV 11 @ 9:00pm Michelle Sweeney
FULL SCHEDULE: http://houseofjazz.ca/
-----------------------------
UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
THURS NOV 9 Shtreiml; Led by innovative composer, pianist and harmonica player Jason Rosenblatt, a protege of harmonica master Howard Levy, and one of the few people worldwide who can play the diatonic harmonica (a.k.a. blues harp) chromatically, Shtreiml's blues-rock infused set, delivers a new look at some centuries old folk music. Featuring Rachel Lemisch (trombone), Thierry Arsenault (drums), Joel Kerr (bass) and Nicolas Royer-Artuso (oud). 8pm: $10; 9.15pm: $10; 10.30pm: Free
-----------------------------
BRUTOPIA 1219 Crescent 514-393-9277 http://www.brutopia.net/brutopia.htm
-----------------------------
BARFLY 4062A St-Laurent Montreal Qc SUN. NIGHTS, THE BARFLY TRADITION *BLUE GRASS NIGHT* FEATURING MATT LARGE & CO, THE BASTARD MOUNTAIN BOYS!!!
WED. NIGHTS ... COLIN PERRY, PETER MIKA, STEPHEN BARRY, BEN CAISSIE and BERNADETTE FORTIN...ARE BLIND !!! https://www.facebook.com/BarflyMtl/
Nov 13th, 27th, and Dec 11th. Jordan Officer: "We won't be doing our regular show and it's not being announced officially but we'll be trying out new songs or ideas, fun covers, and whatever else we feel like doing."
-----------------------------
Dièse Onze Jazz & Restaurant 4115-A rue St Denis (entre Duluth et Rachel) Montreal Qc
Informations et réservations: (514) 223-3543 info@dieseonze.com http://dieseonze.com/
SUN NOV 5 @ 08:00 PM JAM VOCAL JAZZ AVEC KIM RICHARDSON ET SES INVITéS La musique rassemble et nous ouvre sur un monde de moments uniques et spontanés. Un langage universel qui donne lieu à toutes sortes de converses musicales et le jazz s’y prête particulièrement bien! C’est dans cet esprit que Kim Richardson, John Sadowy et Karl Surprenant souhaitent échanger pour les soirées « Jam Vocal Jazz ». Que de la musique, sans frontière, entre amis, tout ça dans l’atmosphère chaleureuse qu’offre le Dièse Onze. On vous attend tous les dimanches, pour un standard ou deux. Apportez vos partitions ou votre tonalité. Kim Richardson - voix / John Sadowy - piano / Karl Surprenant – contrebasse
TUES NOV 7 LES MARDIS JAZZ GUITARE - 6 à 8 AVEC AVEC DAMIEN LEVASSEUR ET SES INVITéS
WED NOV 8 @ 06:00 PM 6 à 8 ECLECTIC DJANGO Eclectic Django c’est François Rousseau à la guitare, Milan Simas à la clarinette, et Mark Peetsma à la contrebasse. Baptisés au son du grand Django Reinhardt, leurs passions les ont depuis emmené vers différents horizons teintés de blues, country, Klezmer, chansons françaises et jazz contemporain.
WED NOV 8 @ 09:30 SOUL THERAPY AVEC THE BROOKS ET INVITéS "Soul Therapy" nights, hosted by the collective known as "The Brooks" are being fuelled by groove and improvisation. Standing on some original music and some chosen covers, prepare for a mixture of styles. The Brooks : Alexandre Lapointe - bass / Philippe Look - guitar / Marc Bell - percussions / Maxime Bellavance - drum / Sébastien Grenier - saxophone / Daniel Thouin – keyboard
-----------------------------
Mariposa...le café 5434 Côte St-Luc Montreal H3X 2C5 514-699-5951 https://www.facebook.com/CafeMariposa/
NOV 7 Candlelit Concert for Leonard Cohen
NOV 10 Lluna Jazz w/ Rachel Sirois
NOV 11 Shirley Bell & Michael Reinhart
NOV 17 David Sherman, solo
NOV 18 Rob Scott w/ Martin Clarke
NOV 19 Sunday Jazz Duo
NOV 24 Allan Fine, solo
NOV 25 'Posa Blues
NOV 9, 16, 23, 30 Open Mic (Every Thursday 52 weeks a year Mariposa Thursday Open Mic 7pm to 10pm Acoustic/Electric) *sign-up from 6pm
-----------------------------
AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Montreal Qc (514) 728-6116 http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
https://www.facebook.com/aquarium.c.bar/events/
LES LUNDIS ACOUSTIQUE JAM! Dans une ambiance 5@7 décontractée et conviviale, apporte ta guitare, ton harmonica ou ta voix et viens jammer, ou simplement écouter et jaser de ta journée autour d'une bière fraîche! https://www.facebook.com/events/348330662265518/
Vendredi 10 novembre 2017 Steve Rowe & Rick D'Opera (Blues) https://www.facebook.com/events/723065687887386/
Samedi 11 novembre 2017 Claudelle (Chanson) www.facebook.com/claudellemusique
Vendredi 10 novembre 2017 Steve Rowe & Rick D'Opera (Blues)
Samedi 11 novembre 2017 Claudelle (Chanson)
Vendredi 17 novembre 2017 Jeff Road & Alex Cataneo (Country/Folk) www.jeffroad.com
Samedi 18 novembre 2017 Lemelin-Carr (Blues)
Vendredi 24 novembre 2017 Duke and Co. (Blues/Soul)
Samedi 25 novembre 2017 Stef & Jarah (Folk/Rock/Blues)
-----------------------------
Medley Simple Malt 6206 St-Hubert Montreal Qc  http://lepetitmedley.ca/
Mardi 20H Bar Lounge Les Mardis Swing; COUR GRATUIT 20H: Swing (Traditionel) sous la direction des professeurs du Studio 88-SWING. Suivi par une soirée Swing de 21h à 3h. http://www.studio88swing.com/
Swingin' Tuesdays are back at the brand new Medley Simple Malt!
N'oubliez pas d'inviter vos amis au cours d'introduction au swing GRATUIT qui a lieu toutes les semaines à 20h avec les professeurs du Studio 88 Swing.
-----------------------------
BRASSERIE L'UNIK 805 Decarie, St. Laurent Qc http://maisondubluesunik.blogspot.ca/ https://www.facebook.com/BrasserieUnik/
Blues Jam every Thursday night.
Amps provided; bring your own instruments.
Host bands for Thursday night jams:
November 9 - Paul Arthur & Raisin’ Cain https://www.facebook.com/events/1784217248536365/
November 16 - Guillaume Boux https://www.facebook.com/events/386755665076549
November 23 - Matt Rock https://www.facebook.com/events/1163901477048124/
Novemeber 30 - Lil' Bubba https://www.facebook.com/events/1975347062711350/
December 7 - Mike Trudel https://www.facebook.com/events/118438178810027/
December 14 - Paul Arthur & Raisin’ Cain https://www.facebook.com/events/1846830035332772/
December 21 - Sonny Wolf
-----------------------------
CALISTOGA BAR & GRILL Plaza Pointe-Claire, 235 Boulevard Saint Jean (Donegani & Maywood) 514-
630-7577 http://www.calistogagrill.ca/
-----------------------------
DUFFY’S 1060 Ch. Herron, Dorval, Qc (514) 631-8962 http://www.duffysmtl.com/events.html
Jam Wednesdays
WED NOV 8 TBA
-----------------------------
SMOKED MEAT PETE, 283, 1st Avenue, Île Perrot, Quebec (514) 425-6068  http://www.smokemeatpete.com/Home.htm
BAR LE ST-LAURENT 283 Notre Dame, Repentigny
https://www.facebook.com/LeSaintLaurentBarBlues/
NOV 10 at 9:30 PM NV & The Damn Band
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry