[Blues-l] Playlist: 11/5/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 5 13:18:33 EST 2017

8AM
Betty James / I’m a LittleMixed Up / Men Are Like Street Cars…Women Blues Singers 1928-1969 / MCA
-
Sharon Jones & TheDap-Kings / Sail On / Soul of a Woman / DapTone
Chris Daniels and The Kingswith Freddi Gowdy / You Can Stay But That Noise Must Go / Blues with Horns Vol1 / Moon Voyage
-
Toby Walker / TerraplaneBlues / From the Ground Up / BuggyPie
Jim Byrnes / Step by Step /Long Hot Summer Days / Black Hen
-
Tweed Funk / Blues Is theTruth / Bringin It / Tweed Tone
Tweed Funk / Light Up theNight / Come Together / Tweed Tone
-
King King / I Don’t Wanna Lie/ Exile & Grace / Manhaton
Alastair Greene / Daredevil /Dream Train / Rip Cat
-
Ronnie Earl & TheBroadcasters / You Don’t Know What Love Is / The Luckiest Man / Stony Plain
Shaun Murphy / I Don’t NeedNobody / Mighty Gates / Vision Wall
-
The California Honeydrops / ARiver’s Invitation / A River’s Invitation / Tubtone
Robert Finley / Get It WhileYou Can / Goin’ Platinum! / Easy Eye Sound

9AM
Studebaker John and the Hawks/ Hold Me Down / Eternity’s Descent / Avanti
-
Toronzo Cannon / MidlifeCrisis / The Chicago Way / Alligator
Dave Weld & The ImperialFlames / Dorothy Mae / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
-
Davina & The Vagabonds /I’d Rather Drink Muddy Water / Sunshine / Roustabout
Jimmy Burns / Hard HeartedWoman / It Ain’t Right / Delmark
-
Nellie Tiger Travis / TextualHarrassment / Mr. Sexy – The Album / Wegonsee
-
William Bell / Born Under aBad Sign / This Is Where I Live / Stax
Charlie Musselwhite with TheCity Champs / If I Should Have Bad Luck / Take Me to the River – Music from theMotion Picture / Stax
-
Bobby Rush / Me, Myself and I/ Porcupine Meat / Rounder
Corey Dennison Band / Misti /Night After Night / Delmark
-
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / I Like My Hot Sauce Cold / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Alligator
Shirley Johnson / SelfishKind of Gal / Blues Attack / Delmark
-
Sugar Blue / Sugar Blue Boogie/ Voyage / M.C. Records

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road