[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 11/4/17

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 18:38:15 EDT 2017

My show # 876.   The Saturday Blue Plate Special was tuneage for lovers, I called it "I Want You Blues".

Papajoe (David Carrigan)

101CAC  Reserve Street
UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696
papajoe61@hotmail.com<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>

November 4, 2017
This Date in Blues History
1966  Muddy Waters /Honey Bee /Authorized Bootleg Fillmore /Geffen
1928  Lonnie Johnson /Mr. Johnson's Blues /Essential /Classic Blues
1927  Charley Lincoln /My Wife Drove Me from My Door /Hicks Brothers /Catfish
1941  Washboard Sam /I've Been Treated Wrong /Essential /Classic Blues
1930  Charley Jordan /My "Loving Good" Blues /Essential /Classic Blues
1947  Jimmy Liggins /Come Back Baby /and His Drops of Joy /Specialty
1953  Danny "Run Joe" Taylor /You Look Bad /Rhythm and Blues v4 /Membran
1954  Jerry McCain /Crazy 'bout That Mess /Strange Kind of Feeling /Alligator
1956  LaVern Baker /Still /It's So Fine /Jasmine
2001  Travis Haddix /Same Old View /Milk and Bread /Wann Sonn
2001  Snooky Pryor /When Things Go Wrong /Mojo Ramble /Electro-Fi

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, All of It Blue
featuring Kim Wilson.
Fabulous Thunderbirds /Full Time Lover /self titled aka Girls Go Wild /Benchmark
Kim Wilson /If I Should Lose You /Tigerman /Antones
Kim Wilson /Early in the Morning /Smokin' Joint /M.C.
Kim Wilson /Learn to Treat Me Right /Blues and Boogie v1 /Severn

New on the Menu
Peter Parcek /title track /everybody Wants to go to Heaven /Lightnin' Records 002
Lil Davy Max /Mean Old Girl /Prove Your Love to Me /Wisconsin Shuffler
Casey Hensley /Too Tired /Live /Vizztone
Mitch Woods /Nasty Boogie /Friends Along the Way  /eOne
Blind Lemon Jefferson /Hot Dogs /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v15 /Blues Images
Duke Robillard /Blues in My Heart /and His Dames of Rhythm /M.C.
Wee Willie Walker /Hate Take a Holiday /After a While /Blue Dot
Robert Finley /Medicine Woman /Goin' Platinum /Easy Eye Sound

The Saturday Blue Plate Special  "I Want You Blues"
Blind Blake /you've Got What I Want /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v12 /Blues Images
Roosevelt Sykes wi. Kokomo Arnold /The Honey Dripper /Old Original Kokomo blues /Catfish
Buddy Moss /I'm Sitting Here Tonight /Good Time Blues /Columbia
Smokey Hogg /I Want a Roller / Angels in Harlem /specialty
Clarence Samuels /Baseball Blues /Hidden Gems v4 /Official
Mabel Scott /Baseball Boogie /1938-1950 /Classics
T-Bone Walker /Welcome Blues /Wailin' Daddy v3 /Fantastic Voyage
Lloyd Price /Lawdy Miss Clawdy /Specialty Records Greatest Hits /Specialty
Guitar Slim /If I Should Lose You /Atco Sessions /Atlantic
Slim Harpo /I'm a King Bee /Buzzin' the Blues v1 /Bear Family
Guitar Jr aka Lonnie Brooks /Goin' Crazy, Baby /Bayou Blues Blasters /Ace
Lavelle White /If (I Could be with You) /Women Blues Singers /MCA
James Cotton /So Glad you're Mine /Rare Chicago Blues /Bullseye
Rice Miller /Help Me /Essential /Chess
Etta James /I'd Rather Go Blind /Chess Blues box v4 /Chess
E.G. Kight /When a Man Loves a Woman /Trouble /Blue South
Darrell Nulisch /You're Humbuggin' Me /One Night in Dallas /self
Wee Willie Walker /Help! /If Nothing Ever Changes /Little Village
All Night Long Blues Band /Rollin' and Tumblin' /self
Kenny Blues Boss Wayne /You Don't Know Me /Jumpin' and Boppin' /Stony Plain

New on the Menu
Johnny Nicholas New Canned Heat Blues /Too Many Bad Habits /The People's Music
Downchild /Albany, Albany /Something I've Done /Linus
Tommy Castro /My Old Neighborhood /Stompin' Ground /Alligator
Ronnie Earl /You Don't Know What Love Is /The Luckiest Man /Stony Plain