[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170514

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon May 15 00:24:14 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive has ended but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Missed the 20170514 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

LET'S TURN OUT DIS HAPPY MUTHA!
Koko Taylor/Women In Blues/63 Year Old Mama/St-Clair Entertainment
Koko Taylor/Gator Bites/Happy Mother's Day/Alligator Records
Katie Webster/Deluxe Edition/Two Fisted Mama/Alligator Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Nobody Loves Me But My Mother/MCA Records
Super Chikan/Blues Come Home To Roost/Mama & The Chillen (Part 1)/Rooster Blues Records
Little Milton/Blues In The Night/Blues In The Night/Zillion
Billy Boy Arnold/The Blues Soul Of Billy Boy Arnold/A Mother's Prayer/Stony Plain Records
Shemekia Copeland/Gator Bites/Happy Mother's Day/Alligator Records
Shemekia Copeland/Deluxe Edition/Your Mama's Talking/Alligator Records
Johnny Winter/Hey, Where's Your Brother?/Check Out Her Mama/Virgin Records
Knickerbocker All-Stars/Open Mic At The Knick/Mother-In-Law Blues/JP Cadillac Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Durham County Poets/Grimshaw Road/Living In The Moment/Indie
Durham County Poets/Grimshaw Road/Grimshaw Road/Indie
Gary Cain Band/Twangadelic Bluesophunk/Live Wire/Indie
Gary Cain Band/Twangadelic Bluesophunk/Faith Healer/Indie
Selwyn Birchwood/Pick Your Poison/Pick Your Poison/Alligator Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Robert Johnson/The Legendary Blues Singer/Sweet Home Chicago/Charly Records
Henry Gray/Chess Blues Box Set/I Declare That Ain't Right/Chess Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Blues Box Set/Moanin' At Midnight/Chess Records
Little Walter/Chess Blues Box Set/Juke/Chess Records
H-Bomb Ferguson/Shouting The Blues/You Made Me Baby/Specialty Records
Big Maybell/Blues Masters Vol. 11: More Jump Blues/That's A Pretty Good Love/Rhino Records
Ad Track 57 Katie Moore & Andrew Horton
ID - Anthony Gomes
Albert King/The Ultimate Collection/Ain't Nothing You Can Do/Rhino Records
A.C. Reed with Bonnie Raitt/Alligator 45th Anniversary Collection/She's Fine/Alligator Records
Maurice John Vaughan/Dangerous Road/The Telephone's Running My Life/Blue Suit Records

APPEARING LIVE THURS MAY 18 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/ https://www.facebook.com/events/1949595461926418/
Ben Racine Band/A Grand New Brew/Gets Me High/Indie

APPEARING LIVE SAT MAY 20 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1297175517064441/
Carolyn Fe Blues Collective/Bad Taboo/All About Them/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut