[Blues-l] Playlist: 5/14/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 14 13:35:21 EDT 2017

8AM
BoDiddley / Bo Diddley / Bo Diddley – His Best / Chess MCA
-
NorthMississippi Allstars / Miss Maybelle / Prayer for Peace / Legacy
TajMahal & Keb’ Mo’ / That’s Who I Am / TajMo / Concord
-
SelwynBirchwood / Pick Your Poison / Pick Your Poison / Alligator
RobertCray & Hi Rhythm / You Must Believe in Yourself / Robert Cray & HiRhythm / Jay-Vee Records
-
HarrisonKennedy / Who U Tellin’? / Who U Tellin’? / Electro-Fi
-
B.B.King / Nobody Loves Me But My Mother / Indianola Mississippi Seeds / MCA
EttaJames / Tell Mama / Enduring Soul / Universal Music
KokoTaylor / Come to Mama / Koko Taylor – Deluxe Edition / Alligator
-
StudebakerJohn / Nothing but… / Songs for None / Avanti Music
BradStivers / Nickel and a Nail / Took You Long Enough / Vizztone
-
Dr.Duke Tumatoe / Muddy Waters / How Much Crazy Can You Take / Tumatoe Tuff Tunes
-
JanivaMagness / Pack It Up / Blue Again / Blue Elan – Fathead Records
JohnNemeth / Under the Gun / Feelin’ Freaky / Memphis Grease

9AM
Curtis Salgado / Walk a Milein My Blues / The Beautiful Lowdown / Alligator
-
Erib Bibb and North CountyFar and Danny Thompson / The Happiest Man in the World / The Happiest Man inthe World / Stony Plain
Doug MacLeod / Vanetta /Exactly Like This / Reference Recordings
-
Bobby Rush / Catfish Stew /Porcupine Meat / Rounder
Joe Bonamassa / Riding withthe Kings / Live at the Greek Theatre / J&R Adventures
-
Jonn Del Toro Richardson /Can’t Run from Love / Tengo Blues / JRCD
-
Tedeschi Trucks Band / Don’tKnow What It Means / Let Me Get By / Fantasy – Swamp Family Music – Concord
Kenny Neal / Ain’t Gon Letthe Blues Die / Bloodline / Cleopatra Blues
-
Diunna Greenleaf & BlueMercy / Lonely Man Blues / Cotton Field to Coffee House / Self Release
Victor Wainwright & TheWildroots / Piana’s Savannah Boogie / Boom Town / Blind Pig
-
Mavis Staples / Tomorrow / Livin’on a High Note / Anti-
Bob Margolin / My Whole Life/ My Road / Steady Rollin’ Records – Vizztone

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road