[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170507

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon May 8 00:09:08 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Missed the 20170507 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A FISTFUL OF RECENT
Chris Antonik/Monarch/I'd Burn It All Down (For You)/Indie
The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer/Apocalipstick/Pretty Please/Indie
Coco Montoya/Hard Truth/Where Can A Man Go From Here?/Alligator Records
Terry Robb/Cool On The Bloom/Honey One/Nia Sounds
Polly O'Keary And The Rhythm Method/Black Crow Callin'/Red Light/Indie
Boogie Patrol/Man On Fire/Whole Lotta Gravy/Indie
Mr. Sipp/Knock A Hole In It/Knock A Hole In It/Malaco

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
John McNamara/Rollin' With It/One, Two Of A Kind/Bahool Records
John McNamara/Rollin' With It/Ask Me Nothing (But About The Blues)/Bahool Records
Laura Tate/Let's Just Be Real/Hitting On Nothing/811 Gold Records
Laura Tate/Let's Just Be Real/The Boys Are Back In Town/811 Gold Records
Jim Roberts And The Resonants/Beneath The Blood Moon/Beneath The Blood Moon/KKP Records
Jesse Waldman/Mansion Full Of Ghosts/The Rest Of My Days/Indie
Low Society/Sanctified/Raccoon Song/Rezonate Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Charlie Patton/The Rough Guide To Bottleneck Blues/A Spoonful Blues/World Music Network
Blind Willie McTell/The Rough Guide To Bottleneck Blues/Mama, 'Taint Long Fo' Day/World Music Network
Johnny Farmer/Chapter Vll: All Men Are Liars/Ocean Blues/Fat Possum Records
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Baby Please Don't Go/Chess Records
Homesick James/Blues Masters Vol. 15: Slide Guitar Classics/Homesick's Shuffle/Rhino Records
Ad Track 57 Katie Moore & Andrew Horton
ID - Reverend Freakchild
James Brown/Messing With The Blues/Blues For My Baby/Universal
Paul Butterfield Blues Band/Live/Everything Going To Be Alright/Elektra
King Ernest/King Of Hearts/Black Bag Blues/Evidence Music

APPEARING LIVE FRI MAY 12 @ BRUTOPIA 1219 Rue Crescent Montreal Qc 514-393-9277 http://www.brutopia.net/brutopia.htm
Justin Saladino Band/Sometimes Called The Blues/Misery/Indie

APPEARING LIVE WED MAY 10 @ Virée Blues Moosehead 24e édition Le Petit Chicago 50, Promenade Du Portage, Gatineau (Vieux-Hull), Québec Tel. 819 483-9843 https://www.facebook.com/events/427706384230196/
Kevin Mark/Cuttin' Loose/You Bust Me/Blue Hog Productions
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut