Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun May 7 21:37:45 EDT 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

They Were Gone  O.B. Buchana  Blues Mix 22:Down South Soul  Ecko

Blue Moon Risin’  Walter Wolfman Washington  Blue Moon Risin’  Artelier

The Same Love That Made Me Laugh  Robert Cray  Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm
Jay-Vee

Way Back Home Steve Krase Should've Seen It Coming Connor Ray

Broken Zoe Schwarz Blue Commotion This Is The Life I Choose 33

If I Could Reach Out  Amy Black  Memphis  Reuben

Take Me To The River  Syl Johnson  Greatest Hits  Hi

Trying To Live My Life Without You  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul
Connection  ZYX

I Want To Shout About It  Coco Montoya  Hard Truth  Alligator

Southbound  Allman Brothers  Brothers And Sisters  Capricorn

I Pity The Fool  Tedeschi-Trucks Band  Live From The Fox - Oakland  Fantasy

Somewhere Between Right & Wrong  Bobby Blue Bland  Years Of Tears  Malaco

Boys Are Back In Town  Laura Tate  Let's Just Be Real  811 Gold

I Wouldn't Treat A Dog  Big Joe Fitz  Shoulda Known Better  BJF

That's Who I Am  Taj Mahal & Keb Mo Tajmo  Concord

You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond  Taj Mahal  The Real Thing  Columbia

Delta Getaway  Eric Bibb  Migration Blues  Stony Plain

Freight Train  Guy Davis & Fabrizio Poggi  Sonny & Brownie's Last Train
M.C.

Life By The Drop  Stevie Ray Vaughn  The Sky Is Crying  Epic

Even The Saved Need Saving  Selwyn Birchwood  Pick Your Poison  Alligator

She's My Baby  Pistol Pete  Pistol Pete's Killer Bash  Velvett Boxx

Dreamland  Thorbjorn Risager & Black Tornado  Change My Game  Ruf

Honest Woman  Thornetta Davis  Honest Woman  Sweet Mama

http://www.jazz901.org