[Blues-l] Playlist: 5/7/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 7 13:26:28 EDT 2017

8AM
RobertJohnson / Cross Roads Blues / King of the Delta Blues Singers / Columbia Legacy
-
RobertCray & Hi Rhythm / The Same Love That Made Me Laugh / Robert Cray & HiRhythm / Jay-Vee Records
KilbornAlley Blues Band / Going Hard / The Tolono Tapes / Run It Back Records
-
JanivaMagness / I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know / Blue Again / Blue Elan –Fathead Records
MonsterMike Welch and Mike Ledbetter / Down Home Girl / Right Place, Right Time /Delta Groove Music
-
B.B.King / Someday Baby / My Kind of Blues / EMI Capitol
B.B.King / Makin’ Love Is Good for You / Makin’ Love Is Good for You / MCA
-
TajMahal & Keb’ Mo’ / Shake Me in Your Arms / TajMo / Concord
BobbyMessano / Too Good To Be True / Bad Movie / The Prince Frog Record Company
-
NorthMississippi Allstars / Prayer for Peace / Prayer for Peace / Legacy
Vintage#18 / Is This Too Good? / Grit / Self Release
-
BradStivers / You’re Just About to Lose Your Clown / Too You Long Enough / Vizztone
HurricaneRuth / Estilene / Ain’t Ready for the Grave / Hurricane Ruth Records

9AM
Reverend Raven & TheChain Smokin’ Altar Boys / Walking to Chicago / Live at the Big Bull /Nevermore Records
-
Dave Fields / New York CityNights / Unleashed / FMI Records
Pistol Pete / I’m Sorry /Pistol Pete’s Killer Bash / Velvett Boxx Records
-
Chicago Blues Reunion / Bornin Chicago / Buried Alive in the Blues / Out of the Box Records
Sugar Blue / Time / Voyage /MC Records
-
Jimmy Burns / Messin’ withthe Kid / It Ain’t Right / Delmark
-
Justin “Boots” Gates / BrightLights, Big City – Single / Self Release
Studebaker John’s MaxwellStreet Kings / Mojo Hand / Kingsville Jukin’ / Delmark
-
Paul Thorn / Old Stray Dogs& Jesus / Too Blessed to Be Stressed / Perpetual Obscurity Records
Wayne Baker Brooks featuringSugar Blue / I Can Read Your Mind – Single / Blues Island Records

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road