[Blues-l] May Blues Cds Reviews & Playlist

Vicente Zumel lahoradelblues@yahoo.es
Mon May 1 06:17:09 EDT 2017

Hello from La Hora del Blues!!!

La Hora del Blues on-line Reviews This month includes, among others, new CD's by  Randy McAllister, Derrick Procell, Landon Spradlin, Lucas Haneman Express, Leadbelly, Elliot And The Audio Kings, Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns, John Latini, Reverend Freackchild, Tim Gartland, Jon Gindick, Jim Coeppel, Gaetano Letizia & The Underworld Blues Band, John Mayall, The Kentucky Headhunters, Tom Craig And Soul Patch, Lisa Biales ....and others!

Visit La Hora del Blues Show (Barcelona, Spain) current new monthly 'Playlist'

'CDs Received' about 200 New Blues Cds together with informative point marks and links

Previous Record Reviews since 2000 till now (more than 3.500 cds reviews)

A new Interview with singer and piano player Mitch Woods by Monte Adkison "The Blues Stalker" from The Suncoast Blues Society

Interesting sections with Spanish and International blues news, informations, articles... Articles, Pictures & Festivals reviews, Spanish Blues Gigs Calendar.... and so on

An interview with Louisiana Red during his last visit to Barcelona by Alex. M. Franquet

"La Hora del Blues" Radio Show from Barcelona (Spain) and weekly Internet simulcast Fridays 16,00 and 21,00 pm and Saturdays at 2,00, 7,00 and 12,00 am. Listen to it clicking into the radio or into the antenna at the bottom of the La Hora del Blues home page. Check your country time zone equivalence entering into the world globe in the home page. Also connect clicking on this link http://88.2.32.168:8000/listen.pls Some podcasts in www.radiotubelive.com

La Hora del Blues playlist is submitted every month since 1984 to Jim McGrath of LIVING
BLUES Mag. for TOP 25 LIVING BLUES RADIO CHART and 'ROOTS MUSIC REPORTS' among others.

"La Hora del Blues" does a continuous serious honest work and has gained through the years a good reputation among record companies, labels, artists and blues lovers all over the world. A selection of aknowledgements and testimonials received during the years.

Vicente Zúmel was president and founder of a Blues Society, a non profit organisation created to promote blues in our country by different means: gigs, blues jams, a magazine, talks, books....

He is member affiliated of The Blues Foundation and 2013 KBA Award recipient

Interview to Vicente Zumel at
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zumel-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity and http://www.cbblues.com/

La Hora del Blues belongs to the European Blues Union, a non profit organisation which aims to promote blues all over Europe. Mrs. Zumel is one of the 12 board members www.lahoradelblues.com/ebu.htm

If you like you can send yours CD's for airplay to

Vicente 'Harmonica' Zúmel
Radio PICA. 'La Hora del Blues'
Apartado de Correos 12085
08080 Barcelona - Spain

Best

Vicente Zúmel
2013 The Blues Foundation Recipient
'Keeping The Blues Alive Award' - International
www.lahoradelblues.com
www.europeanbluesunion.com
www.radiotubelive.com
www.distritojazz.com

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
Martin Luther King Jr.