[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170430

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon May 1 00:25:07 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Missed the 20170430 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

SO MANY NEW RELEASES!
The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer/Apocalipstick/Get Ready/Indie
The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer/Apocalipstick/Forever Fool/Indie
Terry Robb/Cool On The Bloom/Watermelon Eye Patch Groove/Nia Sounds
Terry Robb/Cool On The Bloom/You Showed Me/Nia Sounds
Terry Gillespie/Home Boy/Businessman/Indie
Terry Gillespie/Home Boy/Tijuana/Indie
Polly O'Keary/Black Crow Callin'/Hard Hearted World/Indie
ID - Polly O'Keary
Polly O'Keary/Black Crow Callin'/Black Crow Callin'/Indie
Janiva Magness/Blue Again/I Can Tell/Bluélan Records
ID - Janiva Magness
Janiva Magness/Blue Again/I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know/Bluélan Records
Low Society/Sanctified/Drowning Blues/Rezonate Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Frank Hutchison/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/The Last Scene Of The Titanic/Columbia
Cow Cow Davenport/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Cow Cow Blues/Document Records
Arbee Stidham/Chess Blues Box Set/Mr. Commissioner/Chess Records
Willie Nix/Chess Blues Box Set/Truckin' Little Woman/Chess Records
Otis Rush/Cobra Recordings 1956-1958/Double Trouble/Paula Records
J.B. Lenoir/Definitive Blues Anthology/Don't Touch My Head/Not Now Records
Whispering Smith/Louisiana Swamp Blues/Baby Left Me This Morning/Flyright
Hop Wilson/Houston Ghetto Blues/Dance To It (Chicken Stuff)/Bullseye Blues
Duane Eddy/Rebel Rouser/Movin' N' Groovin'/Pegasus
Albert King/King Of The Blues Guitar/Personal Manager/Atlantic Records
Muddy Waters/Fathers & Sons/Long Distance Call/Chess Records

HERE'S THE SONG FOR JOHN KERKHOVEN'S BLUES HARMONICA WORKSHOP
Jimmy And Walter/Black Music Originals Vol. 1/Easy/Sun Records
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-artists-musicians/ville-de-montreal/blues-harmonica-workshop-atelier-d-harmonica-blues/557624271?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

APPEARING LIVE THURS MAY 4 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Bharath & His Rhythm Four/Tsunami/Blue Lights/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut