[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for March 2017

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Thu Mar 30 21:50:08 EDT 2017

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 3/31/2017
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy​

​ 1 Thornetta Davis / Honest Woman / Sweet Mama Music
 2 Samantha Fish / Chills & Fever / Ruf Records
 3 Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band / Front Porch Sessions / Family Owned
Records
 4 Johnny Mastro & Mama's Boys / Never Trust the Living / Csb LLC
 5 Eliza Neals / 10,000 Feet Below / E-H Records
 6 Delbert McClinton & Self-Made Men / Prick of the Litter / Hot Shot
Records
 7 Beth Hart / Fire on the Floor / Provogue
 8 Sean Chambers / Trouble & Whiskey / American Showplace Music
 9 Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado / Change My Game / Ruf Records GmbH
10 Vanessa Collier / Meeting My Shadow / Ruf Records
11 Southern Avenue / Southern Avenue / Stax
12 John Mayall / Talk About That / Forty Below
13 John Ginty / Rockers (feat. Aster Pheonyx) / American Showplace Music
14 Hurricane Ruth / Ain't Ready for the Grave / Hurricane Ruth Records
15 Elvin Bishop / Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio / Alligator
16 Dave Fields / Unleashed / Dave Fields
17 Biscuit Miller / Wishbone / Bluebass Music
18 Marty Manous / Know My Name / Lucky Street Music
19 Vin Mott / Quit the Women for the Blues / Vin Mott
20 Professor Louie & The Crowmatix / Crowin' the Blues / Woodstock Records
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

https://www.facebook.com/WhittlingFogPhotography
http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/