Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Mar 26 22:13:59 EDT 2017

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

I Drinks My Whiskey  David Brinston  Sidepiece Motel  Ecko

Retreat  Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings  Give The People What They Want
Daptone

I'm With You  Robert Cray  Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm  Jay-Vee

Can We Do It Again  Thornetta Davis  Honest Woman  Sweet Mama

A Change Is Gonna Come  Wee Willie Walker  Live! Notodden Blues Festival
Little Village

Turnip Greens  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul Connection  ZYX

Green Onions  Booker T  Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013  Rhino

Funny How Time Slips Away  Big Joe Fitz  Shoulda Known Better  BJF

So Good To Be Here  Boz Scaggs  Memphis  429

I Got More Soul  Bobby Patterson  I Got More Soul  Omnivore

Let's Party  Ghetto Cowboy  Southern Soul Smashes 6  CDS

Twine Time  Ronnie Baker Brooks  Times Have Changed  Provogue

Rock This House  Bobby Rush  Down In Louisiana  Deep Rush

Memphis  Jim Gustin & Truth Jones  Memphis  JG

Let Me Get By  Tedeschi-Trucks Band  Live From The Fox - Oakland  Fantasy

Blues Had A Baby And Named It Rock & Roll  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Help The Bear  Big Bill Morganfield  Bloodstains On The Wall  Black Shuck

Blues For One  Nightstalkers  Reverberator  Nightstalker

Where Can A Man Go From Here?  Coco Montoya  Hard Truth  Alligator

Break Your Heart  Shakura S’Aida  Brown Sugar  Ruf

http://www.jazz901.org