[Blues-l] Playlist: 3/26/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Mar 26 18:30:41 EDT 2017

8AM
ChuckBerry / Wee Wee Hours / Chuck Berry – The Anthology / MCA Chess
-
Rockin’Johnny Burgin / Guitar King / Neoprene Fedora / West Tone
Dr.Duke Tumatoe / Hitch Hike / How Much Crazy Can You Take / Tumatoe Tuff Tunes
-
EricGales / Boogie Man / Middle of the Road / Provogue
OtisTaylor / Banjo Bam Bam / Fantasizing About Being Black / Trance Blues FestivalRecords
-
ChrisCain Band / Wake Up and Smell the Coffee / Late Night City Blues / Blue Rock’ItRecords
ChrisCain / First Time for Everything / Hall of Shame / Blue Rock’It Records
-
SeanChambers / Cut Off My Right Arm / Trouble & Whiskey / American ShowplaceMusic
SamanthaFish / Hello Stranger / Chills & Fever / Ruf
-
GaryClark Jr. / Honest I Do / Live / North America 2016 / Warner Bros. Records
AndrewJr. Boy Jones / Baby I’m Sorry / It’s Me Again / Galexc Records
-
GuyDavis & Fabrizio Poggi / Hooray, Hooray These Woman Is Killing Me / Sonny& Brownie’s Last Train / MC Records
DelbertMcClinton & Self-Made Men / The Hunt Is On / Prick of the Litter / Hot ShotRecords

9AM
Matthew Skoller / Get Down tothe Nitty Gritty / Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove Records
-
Altered Five Blues Band / I’min Deep / Cryin’ Mercy / Omnivibe Records
Coco Montoya / The Moon Is Full/ Hard Truth / Alligator
-
Eric Lindell / Take Me Back /Matters of the Heart / Red Parlor Records
Shemekia Copeland / TheBattle Is Over (But the War Goes On) / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
-
Howard and the White Boys /That’s Alright / Rosa’s Lounge / 3011 Records
-
Billy Flynn / Never Had aChance / Lonesome Highway / Delmark
Alex Wilson / Rockinits /Tell Me Why / Rathskellar Records
-
John Primer & The RealDeal Bluesband / Down in the Bottom / That Will Never Do / Wolf
Demetria Taylor / I Can’tTake It No More / Bad Girl / Delmark
-
Guy King / See Saw / Truth /Delmark
Eddie Shaw & The 757Allstars / Sack Full of Blues / “Still Riding High” / Stringtown Records

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road