[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170319

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Mar 20 00:47:56 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20170319 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

DEVASTATING LOSSES: R.I.P. JAMES COTTON & CHUCK BERRY
James Cotton/Cotton Mouth Man/He Was There/Alligator Records
James Cotton/Midnight Creeper: The Complete 1967 Live Montreal Sessions/Intro/Just A Memory Records
James Cotton/Midnight Creeper: The Complete 1967 Live Montreal Sessions/Honky Tonk/Just A Memory Records
James Cotton/Midnight Creeper: The Complete 1967 Live Montreal Sessions/Sweet Sixteen/Just A Memory Records
James Cotton/Chicago Blues Masters Vol. 3/She Moves Me/Capitol Records
James Cotton/Chicago Blues Masters Vol. 3/Nose Open/Capitol Records
Chuck Berry/Blues Masters Vol. 15: Slide Guitar Masters/Deep Feeling/Rhino Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Coco Montoya/Hard Truth/I Want To Shout About It/Alligator Records
Ad Track 19 David Sedaris
ID - Mississippi Heat
Coco Montoya/Hard Truth/Devil Don't Sleep/Alligator Records
Lee Palmer/Bridge/Tulsa Sound/On The Fly Music
Samantha Fish/Chills & Fever/Never Gonna Cry/Ruf Records
Steve Kozak Band/It's Time/Kiddio/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Peetie Wheatstraw/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Police Station Blues/Columbia Records
Joshn White (as Pinewood Tom)/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Sissy Man/Columbia Records
Tampa Red/Playin' The Blues/Kingfish Blues/Direct Source Special Products
Sunnyland Slim/Chess Blues Box Set/She Ain't Nowhere/Chess Records
Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five/G.I. Jive/G.I. Jive/Charly Records
T-Bone Walker/The Hustle Is On/She's The No-Sleepin'Est Woman/Blue Label
Ad Track 21 Piano Day
ID - Delta Moon
Duane Eddy/Rebel Rouser/Peter Gunn/Pegasus
Alain Bashung/Oser Josephine/J'Écume/Polygram
Terence Trent D'Arby/Introducing The Hardline According To Terence Trent D'Arby/Who's Loving You/Sony Music
Big Jack Johnson/Deep Blues: Music From The Original Soundtrack/Big Boy Now/Anxious Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI MAR 24 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1258056610927224/
Barb Diab & The Smoked Meat Band/To Blues With Love/Kool Cat Strut/SMB Productions

APPEARING LIVE WED MAR 22 @ BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis, Mtl, Qc http://www.bistroajojo.com/
Alec McElcheran Trio/The Blue In Everything/Perambulator Blues/Indie

SAT MAR 25 at 2 PM Blues Guitar Workshop https://www.facebook.com/events/1212654992180086/
Martin Hury/Crudo/Deep Down In Your Bones/Indie

APPEARING LIVE THURS MAR 23 @ Le Duplessis café bistro 256 Dufferin, Sherbrooke, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/292323594516853/
Louis Janelle/Dance Everybody/Best Friend Blues/Quebec Blues
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut