Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Mar 19 22:33:22 EDT 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Make Time  Mr. Sam  Make Time (For Her)  Ecko

The Creeper  James Cotton  Best Of The Verve Years  Verve

He Was There  James Cotton  Cotton Mouth Man  Alligator

Bad News Is Coming  Mike Zito  Make Blues Not War  Ruf

Bad Love  Luther Allison  Soul Fixin Man  Alligator

Can't Do It Like We Do  Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire  Grown Ass Woman  Delmark

Concerto In "B Goode”  Chuck Berry  Concerto In "B Goode”  Mercury

I Like The Way You Swing  O.B. Buchana  Swing On With O.B.  Ecko

Gotta Let Her Go  Mr. Sipp  Knock A Hole In It Malaco

I Want To Shout About It  Coco Montoya  Hard Truth  Alligator

Hard Rockin' Woman  Hurricane Ruth  Ain't Ready For The Grave  Hurricane
Ruth

Let Me Get By  Tedeschi-Trucks Band  Live From The Fox - Oakland  Fantasy

Hold On  Zoe Schwarz Blue Commotion  This Is The Life I Choose  33

Don't Deny Me  John Mayall  Talk About That  Forty Below

Slipped, Tripped & Fell In Love  Southern Avenue  Southern Avenue  Stax

Respect Yourself  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

Time Is Tight  Booker T And The MGs  Best Of  Stax

Last Night  Mar-Keys  50th Anniversary Celebration  Stax

http://www.jazz901.org