[Blues-l] Playlist: 3/19/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Mar 19 13:26:45 EDT 2017

8AM
JamesCotton / Straighten Up Baby / Sun Records – 25 Blues Classics / VareseSarabande Records
-
OtisTaylor / Walk on Water / Fantasizing About Being Black / Trance Blues FestivalRecords
BillyFlynn / Lonesome Highway / Lonesome Highway / Delmark
-
CocoMontoya / I Want to Shout About It / Hard Truth / Alligator
SamanthaFish / Chills & Fever / Chills & Fever / Ruf
-
DeltaGenerators / Hand Me Down Blues / Devil in the Rhythm / Delta Generators Music
DeltaGenerators / Day That I Met You / Hipshakers and Heartbreakers / DeltaGenerators Music
-
GuyDavis & Fabrizio Poggi / Sonny and Brownie’s Last Train / Sonny &Brownie’s Last Train / MC Records
RhiannonGiddens / Come Love Come / Freedom Highway / Nonesuch
-
SeanChambers / Sweeter than a Honey Bee / Trouble & Whiskey / AmericanShowplace Music
ThornbjornRisager & The Black Tornado / Train / Change My Game / Ruf
-
AndrewJr. Boy Jones / Blues Joint / It’s Me Again / Galexc Records

9AM
MuddyWaters, Johnny Winter & James Cotton / Breakin’ It Up, Breakin’ It Down /Black Cat Bone – Dust My Broom / Epic Legacy
-
JamesCotton / Cotton Crop Blues / Sam Philips The Man Who Invented Rock ‘N’ Roll /YepRoc
JamesCotton / My Baby / Sun Records – 25 More Blues Classics / Varese SarabandeRecords
-
MuddyWaters / I Got My Mojo Working Parts 1 & 2 / Muddy Waters at Newport 1960 /Chess MCA
-
OtisSpan / Lightnin’ / The Blues Never Die / Prestige
-
TheJimmy Cotton Blues Quartet / Love Me or Leave Me / Chicago The Blues Today! /Vanguard
TheJames Cotton Band / Boogie Thing / 100% Cotton / Universe
-
JamesCotton / Superharp / High Compression / Alligator
JamesCotton Blues Band / The Creeper / 35th Anniversary Jam / Telarc
-
JamesCotton / Blues for Jacklyn / Baby, Don’t You Tear My Clothes / Telarc
JamesCotton / Bonnie Blue / Cotton Mouth Man / Alligator
-
JamesCotton / Blues for Koko / Giant / Alligator

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM
3901Brendenwood Road