[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170312

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Mar 13 00:48:38 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20170312 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

MMMMMMM ... GOOD!
Sunday Wilde/Blueberries & Grits/That Man Drives Me Mad/Hwy 11 Records
Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio/Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio/Delta Lowdown/Alligator Records
Manitoba Hal/Live In Ghent/Who Do You Love/Hal's Kitchen
Godboogie/Play Music & Dance/Sign Of The Times/Vizztone Label Group
Samantha Fish/Chills & Fever/It's Your Voodoo Working/Ruf Records
ID - Eliza Neals
Eliza Neals/10,000 Feet Below/Merle Dixon/E-H Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Guy Belanger/Traces & Scars/Fat Boy/Disques Bros
Guy Belanger/Traces & Scars/Who's Left Standing/Disques Bros
Steve Kozak Band/It's Time/That's Cool With Me/Indie
Steve Kozak Band/It's Time/Love, Life And Money/Indie
Vanessa Collier/Meeting My Shadow/Cry Out/Ruf Records
Billy T Band/Reckoning/I've Been A Fool/Big H Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Lucille Bogan/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Skin Game Blues/Columbia Records
Arbee Stidham/Chess Blues Box Set/Mr. Commissioner/Chess Records
Bob Brozman/The Rough Guide To Bottleneck Blues/Poor Me/World Music Network
Jesse Fuller/Jesse Fuller's Favorites/Trouble If I Don't Use My Head/Prestige Records
Harrison Kennedy/One Dog Barkin'/Motor City/Electro-Fi Records
Lowell Fulson/One More Blues/Guitar Shuffle/Blues Reference
King Biscuit Boy/Badly Bent/You Done Tore Your Playhouse Down/Daffodil Records
Redd Volkaert/Telewacker/It's A Minor Thing/HMG-Hightone Records
David Maxwell/Max Attack/Thanks For All The Women/Blue Max Records
J. Geils Band/Anthology/Southside Shuffle/Rhino-Atlantic

APPEARING LIVE FRI MAR 17 @ Club Soda 1225 St-Laurent, Montreal, Qc Portes: 19h00 Spectacle: 20h00 https://www.facebook.com/events/373772366310638/
Steve Hill/Solo Recordings Vol. 3/Rollin & Tumblin-Stop Breaking Down/No Label Records
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut