[Blues-l] Playlist: 3/12/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Mar 12 12:45:39 EDT 2017

8AM
SonnyBoy Williamson / Bring It On Home / Sonny Boy Williamson – His Best / Chess MCA
-
BillyFlynn / If It Wasn’t for the Blues / Lonesome Highway / Delmark
SamanthaFish / It’s Your Voodoo Working / Chills & Fever / Ruf
-
Dr.Duke Tumatoe / Muddy Waters / How Much Crazy Can You Take / Tumatoe Tuff Tunes
RhiannonGiddens / Better Get It Right the First Time / Freedom Highway / Nonesuch
-
RoryGallagher / Calling Card / Calling Card / Eagle Records
RoryGallagher / Don’t Start Me Talkin’ / Defender / Strange Music – Sony Music
-
AndrewJr. Boy Jones / I Get No Respect / It’s Me Again / Galexc Records
ValerieJune / Man Done Wrong / The Order of Time / June Tunes Music – Concord
-
CocoMontoya / Before the Bullets Fly / Hard Truth / Alligator
TheReverend Payton’s Big Damn Band / We Deserve a Happy Ending / Front Porch Sessions/ Thirty Tigers Records
-
OtisTaylor / Twelve String Mile / Fantasizing About Being Black / Trance BluesFestival Records

9AM
Martin Lang / Young FashionedWays / Chicago Harp Sessions / Random Chance Records
Willie Buck / I Want My Baby/ Cell Phone Man / Delmark
-
Albert Cummings / No Doubt /Someone Like You / Blind Pig
Chris O’Leary / Gonna DieTrying / Gonna Die Tryin’ / American Showplace Music
-
Scott Ellison / Elevator Man/ Elevator Man / Red Parlor Records
-
Jimmy Nick & Don’t TellMama / Evil I Need / Rare Breed / Jimmy Nick Music
Dave Weld & The ImperialFlames / Looking for a Man / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
-
Lurrie Bell / Hidden Charms /Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark
Joe Moss Band / Homework /Manifesto / 212 Records
-
Guy King / Cookin’ in Style /Truth / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road