[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170305

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Mar 6 00:38:25 EST 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20170305 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

STILL SO MUCH NEW ... SO LITTLE TIME
Samantha Fish/Chills & Fever/Crow Jane/Ruf Records
Lee Palmer/Bridge/Our Love Bears Repeating/On The Fly Music
Doug Cox & Sam Hurrie/Old Friends/John The Revelator/Black Hen Music
Lisa Biales/The Beat Of My Heart/Messin' Around With The Blues/Big Song Music
Mike Zito/Make Blues Not War/Redbird/Ruf Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Steve Kozak Band/It's Time/You May/Indie
Ad Track 30 Mississippi John Hurt
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Steve Kozak Band/It's Time/Every Night And Every Day/Indie
Vanessa Collier/Meeting My Shadow/When It Don't Come Easy/Ruf Records
Vanessa Collier/Meeting My Shadow/You're Gonna Make Me Cry/Ruf Records
Lauren Mitchell/Desire/Good To Me As I Am To You/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Albert King/Chess Blues Box Set/Calling On My Darling/Chess Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues    Blues/At Midnight/MCA Records
Bo Diddley/Definitive Blues Anthology/I'm A Man/Not Now Music
J.B. Lenoir/Definitive Blues Anthology/Don't Touch My Head/Not Now Music
Jesse Fortune/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/Too Many Cooks/Paula Records
Clayton Love/Strange Kind Of Feelin'/Susie/Alligator Records
Chuck Wayne/Jazz Guitarist/S.S. Cool/Savoy Jazz
Tiny Grimes/Screaming And Crying/Tiny's Boogie/Fantastic Voyage
Ad Track 18 FDO
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Clarence "Bon Ton" Garlow/Louisiana Swamp Blues/Dreaming/Capitol Records
Leroy Washington/Excello Records Vol. 1 Sound Of The Swamp/Wild Cherry/Rhino Records
Shakey Jake/Chicago Blues Masters Vol. 3/Respect Me Baby/Capitol Records
Alvin "Youngblood" Hart/Paint It Blue/Sway/House Of Blues
King Ernest/King Of Hearts/I Resign/Evidence Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT MAR 11 @ SMOKED MEAT PETE, 283, 1st Avenue, Île Perrot, Quebec (514) 425-6068  http://www.smokemeatpete.com/Home.htm
Murray Kinsley & Wicked Grin/Stormy Water/I'm Mad/Phoenix Records https://www.facebook.com/events/718215795026624/
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut