[Blues-l] Playlist: The "LA" Blues Cruise's Living Blues Report for July 2017

Keith Castleberry keithcastleberry@gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:59:09 EDT 2017

Keith Castleberry

The "L.A." Blues Cruise

WBZR 105.9 FM

P.O. Box 710

Atmore, AL 36504-0710

keithcastleberry@gmail.com

C 251-294-3418

1.       Cash Box Kings /// Royal Mint /// Alligator

2.       Billy Flynn /// Lonesome Highway /// Delmark

3.       Monster Mike Welch & Mike Ledbetter /// Right Place Right Time ///
Delta Groove

4.       Mitch Kashmar /// West Coast Toast /// Delta Groove

5.       Delta Wires /// Born in Oakland /// Mud Slide

6.       Dylan Bishop /// Exciting Sounds of the Dylan Bishop Band ///
Espanada

7.       Tedeski Trucks Band /// Live from the Fox - Oakland /// Fantasy

8.       Jaye Hammer /// Last Man Standing /// Ecko

9.       Elvin Bishop /// Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio /// Alligator

10.   Lurrie Bell /// Can't Shake this Feeling /// Delmark

11.   Doug MacLeod /// Break the Chain /// Reference

12.   AJ Croce /// Just Like Medicine /// Compass

13.   Rockin' Johnny Burgin /// Neoprene Fedora /// West Tone

14.   Peter Karp /// Alabama Town /// Rose Cottage

15.   Coco Montoya /// Hard Truth /// Alligator

16.   Big Bill Morganfield /// Blood Stains on the Wall /// Shuck

**********NOTICE************

WBZR has been purchased by a new owner. We have been in discussions on the
format and at this time, they are going with an all Country format. My last
show was this past Friday. I am looking for a new station for the show or
hopeing for a change by the new owners.  However, at this time, the "LA"
Blues Cruise has come to an end. We began in 1995 on each and every Friday
Night.sometimes bumped later by High Football. In 2015 the station began
playing the show five days a week. My plans are to continue the show in some
format or another station. For the labels and artists sending CDs - please
be aware that this show has terminated - for now. I don't want to mislead
you that the music that you are sending will be played on a radio station by
the "LA" Blues Cruise. However, my plans are to continue the "LA" Blues
Cruise. If you want to continue to send music that's great, but I cannot
confirm the music will be on the air. I will contact you on the progress of
re-starting the show.  Thank you all very much!

Keith