[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170730

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jul 31 00:55:24 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20170730 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A FEW OF THE ARTISTS FROM THE UPCOMING FESTIVAL DE BLUES DE DONNACONA
Mark "Bird" Stafford/Live At The Delta/Pretty Baby/Indie
Blackburn/Brothers In This World/Still Taking Care Of Business/Electo-Fi Records
Manitoba Hal/Live In Ghent/Learned Pigs And Fireproof Women/Hal's Kitchen
Mike Deway/Turbulence/Je Suis Cool/Production Bluesenville
Jarekus Singleton/Refuse To Lose/High Minded/Alligator Records
Steve Strongman/No Time Like Now/I'm A Man/Sonic Union
Matt Schofield/Live From The Archive/All You Need/Nugene Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Andrew Chapman a.k.a. JoJo/Well, It's About Time/That's The Kind Of Day I Had Today/Select-O-Hits
Andrew Chapman a.k.a. JoJo/Well, It's About Time/Harley Hotstuff/Select-O-Hits
Johnny Ray Jones/Feet Back In The Door/Feet Back In The Door/Moondogg Records
Johnny Ray Jones/Feet Back In The Door/Hard Times Won/Moondogg Records
Jason Buie/Driftin' Heart/Government Man/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Ella Mae Morse/Jumpin' Like Mad/Cow Cow Boogie/Capitol Records
Willie Dixon/The Original Wang Dang Doodle/Twenty-Nine Ways To My Baby's Door/Chess Records
Lightnin' Slim/Rock Me Mama/Bad Luck/Blue Label
Lightnin' Hopkins/Blues In My Bottle/Blues In The Bottle/Prestige Bluesville
Alberta Adams/Chess Blues Box Set/Remember/Chess Records
Chuck Wayne/Jazz Guitarist/S.S. Cool/Savoy Jazz
Buddy Guy/A Man And The Blues/A Man And The Blues/Vanguard Records
Michael "Iron Man" Burks/Show Of Strength/Since I Been Loving You/Alligator Records
Freddie King/My Feeling For The Blues/The Stumble/Atlantic

APPEARING LIVE SUN AUG 6 @ Hudson Music Festival: Chateau Du Lac 460 Rue Main, Hudson, QC, J0P 1H0 https://www.facebook.com/events/441459826226394/
Mark Crissinger/Night Light/Night Light/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI AUG 4 @ Le Balcon Cabaret Music-Hall 463 Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H3B 1B1 (514) 528-9766 https://www.facebook.com/events/454224328291268/
Kevin Mark/Rolling The Dice/Big Blue Cadillac/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut