[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum Top 25 For July 2017

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Mon Jul 31 00:51:47 EDT 2017

WGMC Blues Spectrum Top 25 For July 2017

1.   Carolyn Wonderland,  Moon Goes Missing, Home

2.   Jaye Hammer,  Last Man Standing, Ecko

3.   Various Artists,  Blues Mix 23: Ultimate Southern Soul, Ecko

4.   Joe Bonamassa,  Live At Carnegie Hall-Acoustic Evening, J&R Adventures

5.   Linsey Alexander,  Two Cats, Delmark

6.   Beautiful Bobby Blackmon,  Throwback Blues, B3

7.   Nellie “Tiger” Travis,  I Am Woman, CDS

8.   Chuck Berry,  Chuck, Dualtone

9.   John Primer & Bob Corritore,  Ain't Nothing You Can Do!, Delta Groove

10. Andy T Band,  Double Strike, American Showplace

11. Coco Montoya,  Hard Truth, Alligator

12. Vintage #18,  Grit, Vintage #18

13. Tedeschi-Trucks Band,  Live At The Fox - Oakland, Fantasy

14. Kilborn Alley Blues Band,  The Tolono Tapes, Run It Back

15. Cash Box Kings,  Royal Mint, Alligator

16. Doug MacLeod,  Break The Chain, Reference

17. Taj Mahal & Keb Mo,  Tajmo, Concord

18. Bobby G & The Midnight Rockers,  Still Standing, Third Street Cigar

19. Willie Clayton,  Crossroad Of The Blues, Endzone

20. Williams, Wayne & Isaak,  Big City Back Country Blues, WW&I

21. Billy Flynn,  Lonesome Highway, Delmark

22. John Lee Hooker,  Whiskey And Wimmen, Vee Jay

23. Monster Mike Welch & Mike Ledbetter,  Right Place, Right Time, Delta
Groove

24. O.B. Buchana,  Swing On With O.B., Ecko

25. Steve Krase,  Should've Seen It Coming, Connor Ray

http://www.jazz901.org/