Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jul 30 22:38:50 EDT 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

She Don't Want Me No More  Mr. Sam  Blues Mix 23: Ultimate Southern Soul
Ecko

I Wanna Come Home  Beautiful Bobby Blackmon  Throwback Blues  B3

Why I Sing The Blues  Linsey Alexander  Two Cats  Delmark

Got A Broken Heart  Walter Trout  Walter Trout  Ruf

Mountain Time  Joe Bonamassa  Live At Carnegie Hall-Acoustic Evening  J&R
Adventures

I Don't Need It  Tucci  Olivia  Hideaway

Bring Your Love Down Hard on Me  Jesse Johnson  Bare My Naked Soul  Dinosaur

Purple Rain  Willie Clayton  Crossroad Of The Blues  Endzone

Eighth Wonder  Altered Five  Charmed & Dangerous  Blind Pig

Rainy Day NYC  Bill Blue  Sing Like Thunder  Adelphi

Big Boys  Chuck Berry  Chuck  Dualtone

Party At Home  Jaye Hammer  Last Man Standing  Ecko

If I Can't Have You  Janiva Magness  Blue Again  Blue Elan

One Monkey Don't Stop No Show  Shakura S’Aida  Blueprint  UMI

Fire With Fire  Kilborn Alley Blues Band  The Tolono Tapes  Run It Back

Moon Goes Missing  Carolyn Wonderland  Moon Goes Missing  Home

You're A Hit  Williams, Wayne & Isaak  Big City Back Country Blues  WW&I

Sea Of Love  Katie Webster  The Swamp Boogie Queen: Live  TopCat

Goin' Down To The Roadhouse  Doug MacLeod  Break The Chain  Reference

She Knows How To Rock Me  Taj Mahal & Keb Mo  Tajmo  Concord

Blues In My Soul  Tweed Funk  First Name Lucky  Tweed Tone

Too Many Misses For Me  James Armstrong  Dark Night  Hightone

Lonesome Highway  Billy Flynn  Lonesome Highway  Delmark

I'm Gonna Get My Baby  Cash Box Kings  Royal Mint  Alligator

Grinder Man  John Lee Hooker  Whiskey And Wimmen  Vee Jay

http://www.jazz901.org