[Blues-l] 7/30/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jul 30 13:22:37 EDT 2017

8AM
BuddyGuy and His Band / This Is the End / The Cobra Records Story – Chicago Rock andBlues 1956-1958 / Capricorn
-
GeorgeThorogood / I’m a Steady Rollin’ Man / Party of One / Rounder
CatfishKeith / Just Can’t Keep from Crying / Mississippi River Blues / Fish Tail
-
TheNighthawks / Snake Drive / All You Gotta Do / Eller Soul
Omar& The Howlers / Zoltar’s Walk / Zoltar’s Walk / Big Guitar Music
-
AlteredFive Blues Band / Charmed & Dangerous / Charmed & Dangerous / Blind Pig
-
BuddyGuy / She Suits Me to a Tee / The Best of Buddy Guy / MCA Chess
BuddyGuy & Junior Wells / A Man of Many Words / Buddy Guy & Junior WellsPlay the Blues / Atlantic
-
CarolynWonderland / Swamp / Moon Goes Missing / Home Records
PatrickRecob / Words Are Like Bullets / Perpetual Luau / Mr. Lucky’s Blues
-
BenHunter – Phil Wiggins – Joe Seamons / Bullfrog Blues / A Black & Tan Ball /Self Release
TheSherman Holmes Project / Breaking Up Somebody’s Home / The Richmond Sessions /M.C. Records
-
Tucci/ High Roller / Olivia / Hideaway Music 3:27
Willa/ Crazy Man / Better Days / Building Records 3:38
-
BuddyGuy / She’s Nineteen Years Old / Feels Like Rain / Silvertone
9AM
BuddyGuy / Damn Right, I Got the Blues / Damn Right, I Got the Blues / SilvertoneZomba
BuddyGuy / Ninety Nine and One Half / Bring ‘Em In / Silvertone Zomba
-
GlennDavis / Steppin’ Out / Bone Apetit / Moonfish
J.B.Ritchie / Rocket 88 / Power Blues / TearDrop Records
-
RodneyBrown & Hot Rod / Is It Blues or Jazz / Mama’s Thankful Child / SaxplyrProductions
PistolPete / She My Baby / Pistol Pete’s Killer Bash / Velvett Boxx
-
Willie“Big Eyes” Smith and Roger “Hurricane” Wilson / How Long Blues / Live BluesProtected by Smith & Wilson / Bluestorm Records
-
TheCash Box Kings / All Night Long / Royal Mint / Alligator
MarciaBall / Get You a Woman / The Tattooed Lady and The Alligator Man / Alligator
-
WebbWilder / It Takes Time / Mississippi Moderne / Landslide Records
BillyFlynn / The Right Track / Lonesome Highway / Delmark
-
TomHolland & The Shuffle Kings /More Things Change / No Fluff, Just the Stuff/ E Natchel Records
BillyBranch and the Sons of the Blues / Back Alley Cat / Blues Shock / Blind Pig

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road