[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170723

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jul 24 00:39:14 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20170723 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A FEW REMINDERS OF THE FESTS
Johnny Max Band/Roadhouse Soul/Blind Leading The Blind/Indie
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening Part 2: Dialogues/Riot & Revolution/cdkmusik
Curtis Salgado/The Beautiful Lowdown/I Know A Good Thing/Alligator Records
Spencer Mackenzie/Infected With The Blues/Sinner's Prayer/Indie
Godboogie/Play Music & Dance/Kitty/Vizztone Label Group
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/I'm Your Man/Distribution Select

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Jason Buie/Driftin' Heart/House Party/Indie
Jason Buie/Driftin' Heart/Cold Cold Feeling/Indie
Scott Ellison/Good Morning Midnight/Sanctified/Red Parlor Records
Scott Ellison/Good Morning Midnight/Gone For Good/Red Parlor Records
Scott Miller Band/Stay Above Water/Keep This Good Thing Going (feat. Ruthie Foster)/Indie
Scott Miller Band/Stay Above Water/Guardian Angel/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Big Joe Williams/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Baby Please Don't Go/Columbia Records
Champion Jack Dupree/Black Woman Swing/Warehouse Man Blues/CD Drive
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/Howlin' Wolf Talks #3/Chess Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/I Asked For Water/Chess Records
Grace Brim/Chicago Blues Of the 1950's/Hospitality Blues/Paula Records
Jessie Mae Hemphill/Deep Blues: Music From The Original Soundtrack/Shame On You/Anxious Records
Jimmy Liggins/Jumpin' Like Mad/I Ain't Drunk/Capitol Records
Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Definitive Blues Anthology/I Put A Spell On You/Not Now Music
Long John Baldry/On Stage Tonight - Baldry's Out/Insane Asylum/Stony Plain Records
Ann Peebles with Little Jimmy King/Deep Blue: 25 Years of Blues/Full Time Lover/Rounder Records
Little Freddie King/Sing Sang Sung/Bucket Of Blood/Orleans Records

APPEARING LIVE WED JUL 26 @ Cabot Square, Montreal Ave Atwater and Rue Ste.Catherine, Montreal, QC H3H 1N2 https://www.facebook.com/events/672418332959173/
Durham County Poets/Grimshaw Road/Outside Cat/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI JULY 28 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker!/It Ain't Elvis/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut