[Blues-l] Playlist: 7/16/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jul 16 13:30:14 EDT 2017

8AM
JuniorWells / Yonder Wall / Hoodoo Man Blues / Delmark
-
TheSherman Holmes Project / Lisa Jane / The Richmond Sessions / M.C. Records
Willa/ Love Looks Good on Me / Better Days / Building Records
-
Omar& The Howlers / Under My Spell / Zoltar’s Walk / Big Guitar Music
SanPedro Slim / Down on Pacific / In Times Like These / Mojo King Music
-
HoundDog Taylor and the Houserockers / Give Me Back My Wig / Hound Dog Taylor andthe Houserockers / Alligator
-
ChuckBerry / Dutchman / Chuck / Dualtone
KarenLovely / Everything Means Nothing / Fish Outta Water / Self Release
-
JimAllchin / Healing Ground / Decisions / Sandy Key Music
DonBryant / Something About You / Don’t Give Up on Love / Fat Possum
-
DaniWilde / Bumble Bee / Live at Brighton Road / Vizztone
-
TheCash Box Kings / Sugar Sweet / Royal Mint / Alligator
BradStivers / Cold Sweat / Took You Long Enough / Vizztone

9AM
The Blues Disciples / BigBeat / Big Beat / Land O’Blues
-
Monster Mike Welch and MikeLedbetter / I’m Gonna Move to Another Country / Right Place, Right Time / DeltaGroove Music
The Fabulous Thunderbirds /Strong Like That / Strong Like That / Severn
-
Harpo’s Revue / May Had aLittle Lamb / Single / Self Release
Tommy Castro & ThePainkillers / Ride / Method to My Madness / Alligator
-
Liz Mandeville / River ofBlood / The Stars Motel / Blue Kitty Music 4:14
-
Roomful of Blues / It AllWent Down the Drain / 45 Live / Alligator
Joel DaSilva / Shake /Everywhere from Here / Self Release
-
Walter Trout / Tomorrow SeemsSo Far Away / Alive in Amsterdam / Provogue – Mascot
Albert Castiglia / Let theBig Dog Eat / Big Dog / Ruf
-
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Green Light Groove / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Alligator

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road