[Blues-l] Playlist: 7/9/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jul 9 13:12:17 EDT 2017

8AM
ElmoreJames / Talk to Me Baby / Whose Muddy Shoes / Chess MCA
-
SanPedro Slim / I Was Wrong / In Times Like These / Mojo King Music
TheCash Box Kings / Blues for Chi-Raq / Royal Mint / Alligator
-
DonBryant / A Nickel and a Nail / Don’t Give Up on Love / Fat Possum
OscarWilson / Farther Up the Road / One Room Blues / Airway
-
Luther“Guitar Junior” Johnson / Doin’ the Sugar Too / Doin’ the Sugar Too / BullseyeBlues
-
Willa/ Hey Little Sister / Better Days / Building Records
AnthonyRosano and the Conqueroos / You Don’t Know Me / Anthony Rosano and theConqueroos / Self Release
-
JoeBonamassa / Hummingbird / Live at Carnegie Hall – An Acoustic Evening / J&RAdventures
SonnyLandreth / True Blue / Recorded Live in Lafayette / Provogue – Mascot
-
MartinLang / Walking By Myself / Ain’t No Notion / Randon Chance
JimAllchin / The Mexican Kind / Decisions / Sandy Key Music 3:17

9AM
Doug MacLeod / Mr Bloozeman /Break the Chain / Reference Recordings
-
Breezy Rodio / Just About toLose Your Clown / So Close to It / Wind Chill
Kilborn Alley Blues Band /Going Hard / The Tolono Tapes / Run It Back
-
Lauren Mitchell / (I Don’tNeed Nobody to Tell Me) How to Treat My Man / Desire / Self Release
Carl Weathersby / Travelin’Man / I’m Still Standing Here / Magnolia
-
Toronzo Cannon / FineSeasoned Woman / The Chicago Way / Alligator
-
Professor Louie and TheCrowmatix / High Heel Sneakers / Crowin’ the Blues / Woodstock Records
Dave Weld & The ImperialFlames / Dorothy Mae / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
-
The Jimmys / You Say You Will/ Live from Transylvania at Sighisoara Blues Festival / Brown Cow Productions
Paul Filipowicz / GamblingWoman / Rough Neck Blues Live! / Big Jake Records
-
Mississippi Heat / CabDriving Man / Cab Driving Man / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road