[Blues-l] Playlist: 7/2/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jul 2 13:19:33 EDT 2017

8AM
WillieDixon / Wang Dang Doodle / The Original Wang Dang Doodle – The Chess Recordings& More / Chess MCA
-
MartinLang / You’re the One / Ain’t No Notion / Random Chance Records
TheCash Box Kings / If You Got a Jealous Woman Facebook Ain’t Your Friend / RoyalMint / Alligator
-
JoeBonamassa / This Train / Live at Carnegie Hall – An Acoustic Evening / J&RAdventures
SonnyLandreth / Key to the Highway / Recorded Live in Lafayette / Provogue- Mascot

-
JamesCotton / The Creeper / James Cotton – Best of the Verve Years / Verve
-
OscarWilson / Blackjack / One Room Blues / Airway Records
KarenLovely / Twist My Fate / Fish Outta Water / Self Release
-
DougMacLeod / Who’s Driving This Bus? / Break the Chain / Reference Recordings
AnthonyRosano and the Conqueroos / Proud of My Sins / Anthony Rosano and theConqueroos / Self Release
-
MickiFree / Greens & Barbeque / Tattoo Burn-Redux / Mysterium Blues Records

9AM
Glenn Davis / Alice’s Alice’s/ Bone Apetit / Moonfish
-
Dan Phelps / BantyRooster  / Going Home / Vincent Records
Bob Stroger & Kenny“Beedy Eyes” Smith / That’s My Name / Big Eye Records
-
Lizzi Neal / Too Many Days /So Long Heartache / LNB
Dave Weld & The ImperialFlames / Slip into a Dream / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
-
Jimmy Nick & Don’t TellMama / The Evil I Need / Rare Breed / Jimmy Nick Music
-
Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm /The Same Love That Made Me Laugh / Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm / Jay-VeeRecords
The Jimmys / I Wonder / Livefrom Transylvania at Sighisoara Blues Festival / Brown Cow Productions
-
The Reverend Payton’s BigDamn Band / We Deserve a Happy Ending / Front Porch Sessions / Thirty TigersRecords
Marcia Ball / Like There’s NoTomorrow / The Tattooed Lady and the Alligator Man / Alligator
-
Matthew Skoller / Organ Mouth/ Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road