[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170129

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 30 00:24:44 EST 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20170129 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

HERE'S WHY THEY WON THE MAPLE BLUES AWARDS! CONGRATS!
Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Jumpin' & Boppin'/Bankrupted Blues/Stony Plain Records
Spencer Mackenzie/Infected With The Blues/Jumpin' From Six To Six/Indie
Harpdog Brown/Travelin' With The Blues/What's Your Real Name/Dog House Records
Matt Anderson/Coal Mining Blues/Fired Up/Busted Flat Records
Big Dave McLean/For The Blues ... "Always"/Sliding Delta/Stony Plain Records
Stephen Barry Band/The Gold Record/18-XII-49/Disques Bros
David Gogo/Vicksburg Call/Jet Set (Sigh)/Cordova Bay Records
Angel Forrest/Angel's 11/Hold On Tight (Mr. I'm Alright) feat. Ricky Paquette/Distribution Select
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/I'm Your Man/Distribution Select

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio/Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio/Keep On Rollin'/Alligator Records
Ad Track 20 Al Muirhead
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio/Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio/100 Years Of Blues/Alligator Records
Thornetta Davis/Honest Woman/I'd Rather Be Alone/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Leadbelly/Legends Of The Blues Vol. 1/Fort Worth And Dallas Blues/Columbia Records
Whispering Smith/Louisiana Swamp Blues/Baby Left Me This Morning/Flyright
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Long Distance Call/Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Little Boy Blue/Don't Lose Your Eye/Blue City
Willie Dixon/The Original Wang Dang Doodle/Wang Dang Doodle/Chess Records
Little Walter/Chess Blues Box Set/My Babe/Chess Records
Etta James/Blue Midnight/I Just Want To Make Love To You/Zillion Records
Elmore James/The Sky Is Crying: The History Of Elmore James/The Sky Is Crying/Rhino Records
Ad Track 19 Angry Inuk
ID- Mississippi Heat
Bobby Bland/The Duke Recordings Vol. 1/I Smell Trouble/MCA Records
Hot Lips Page & His Orchestra/Blues Masters Vol. 13: New York City Blues/Walkin' In A Daze/Rhino Records
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' & Jivin'/House Rent Party/Charly R&B
Omar & The Howlers/SwingLand/Hit The Road Jack/Black Top Records

APPEARING LIVE THURS FEB 2 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay, Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Bharath & His Rhythm Four    Friday Night Fatty/Don't Have To Hunt No More/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut