Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 29 23:10:18 EST 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Let's Party  Ghetto Cowboy  Southern Soul Smashes 6  CDS

Get You Next to Me  Arthur Adams & B.B. King  Putumayo Presents American
Blues  Putumayo

Respect Yourself  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

I'll Take You There  Staple Singers  50th Anniversary Celebration  Stax

Am I Just A Shadow  Thornetta Davis  Honest Woman  Sweet Mama

These Ain't Raindrops  Percy Sledge  Blue Night  Pointblank

Trying To Live My Life Without You  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul
Connection  ZYX

Monday Morning Blues  Biscuit Miller  Wishbone  Bluebass

Turning Point  Tyrone Davis  Original Soul Classics  Brunswick

Chicago Woman  Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire  Grown Ass Woman  Delmark

Black Night  Trudy Lynn  I'll Sing The Blues For You  Connor Ray

A Fool For You  Valerie Wellington  The New Bluebloods  Alligator

Twelve String Mile  Otis Taylor  Fantasizing About Being Black  Trance
Blues Festival

Slap Your Weave Off  Nellie "Tiger" Travis  Southern Soul Smashes 6  CDS

Just Driving Around  King Brothers  Get Up & Shake It  Club Savoy

Twine Time  Ronnie Baker Brooks  Times Have Changed  Provogue

100 Years Of Blues  Elvin Bishop  Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio  Alligator

Sadie  Hound Dog Taylor  The Best Of  Alligator

Bring It On Home  Big Head Blues Club  Way Down Inside  Big

Cradle Robber  Stevie J Blues  Back 2 Blues  PK

Caught In The Middle  Travis Haddix  Wrong Side Out  Ichiban

How Did I Break The Rules  Tom Craig  Get Ready For Me  TC

Time For The Sun To Rise  Randy McAllister  Fistful Of Gumption  Reaction
Records

Man of My Word  Joey Gilmore  Respect The Blues  Mosher St.

http://www.jazz901.org