[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/29/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 29 13:23:33 EST 2017

8AM
LittleWalter / My Babe / Little Walter – His Best / Chess MCA
-
JohnMayall / The Devil Must Be Laughing / Talk About That / 40 Below Records
SharonLewis & Texas Fire / Walk with Me / Grown Ass Woman / Delmark
-
PopaChubby / Blues for Charlie / The Catfish / PCP
-
R.L.Burnside / Shake ‘Em on Down / Too Bad Jim / Fat Possum – Capricorn
B.B.King / Shake It Up and Go / Blues on the Bayou / MCA
-
BethHart / Jazz Man / Fire on the Floor / Provogue
JohnnyNicholas / Kid Man Blues / Fresh Air / Self Release
-
PeterKarp / Her and My Blues / Alabama Town / Rose Cottage Records
ElvinBishop / It’s All Over Now / Elvin Bishop’s Big Fun Trio / Alligator
-
BigDave McClean / I Need You / Better the Devil You Know / Black Hen Music
DavidBurgin / Just Your Fool / No Money Down / Burgin Music

9AM
Buddy Guy / First Time I Metthe Blues / The Best of Buddy Guy / Chess MCA
Buddy Guy / Come Back Muddy /Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
-
Cash Box Kings / I Ain’tGonna Be No Monkey Man / Holding Court / Blind Pig
Larry McCray / Blues Is MyBusiness / Believe It / Magnolia Records
-
Ronnie Baker Brooks / LongStory Short / Times Have Changed / Provogue
-
Dan Phelps / Mean Ol’ Frisco/ Going Home / Vincent Records
-
Dave Specter / Feel So Bad /Live in Chicago / Delmark
Jimmy Nick & Don’t TellMama / Rare Breed / Rare Breed / Jimmy Nick Music
-
Shemekia Copeland / TheBattle Is Over (But the War Goes On) / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
Lynne Jordan / I’m Shakin’ /Women of Blue Chicago / Delmark
-
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Green Light Groove / The Big Sound of  Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials / Alligator

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road