[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170122

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 23 00:15:59 EST 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20170122 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

ANOTHER LISTEN TO SOME DECENT RECENT
JW-Jones/High Temperature/Price You Pay/Indie
Godboogie/Play Music & Dance/Dragon King/Vizztone Label Group
Elliott And Tha Audio Kings/Elliott And The Audio Kings/One Of A Kind/Busted Flat Records
ID - Jeff Chaz
Jeff Chaz/This Silence Is Killing Me/The Blues Is My Drug/JCP Records
Derrick Procell/Why I Choose To Sing The Blues/The Wolf Will Howl Again/Indie
Lisa Biales/The Beat Of My Heart/Disgusted/Big Song Music

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Mike Zito/Make Blues Not War/Crazy Legs/Ruf Records
Mike Zito/Make Blues Not War/Make Blues Not War/Ruf Records
James O'Neill & The Silver Shadows/A Little Bit More Than The Blues/Play The Part Of A Fool/Indie
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
James O'Neill & The Silver Shadows/A Little Bit More Than The Blues/You're My Friend/Indie
Popa Chubby/The Catfish/Wes Is More/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Champion Jack Dupree/Black Woman Swing/Dupree Shake Dance/Baur Music Production
Charles Brown/Best Of The Blues/Big Legged Woman/Madacy Entertainment
Henry Gray/Chess Blues Box Set/I Declare That Ain't Right/Chess Records
Jimmy And Walter/Black Music Originals Vol. 1/Easy/Charly Records
Eddie Taylor/The Unavailable 16 & The Original Nitty Gritty/Bad Boy/Vee Jay
Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi/God Don't Never Change/Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning/Alligator Records
Junior Kimbrough/Deep Blues: Music From The Original Soundtrack/Jr. Blues/Anxious Records
Ad Track 19 Angry Inuk
ID - Mississippi Heat
JW-Jones Blues Band/Kissing In 29 Days/Parasomnia feat. David "Fathead" Newman/NorthernBlues Music
Smokin' Joe Kubek And Bnois King/Have Blues, Will Travel/Payday In America/Alligator Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI JAN 27 @ Haraiki Pub 1492 Boulevard Shevchenko, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1052888028166629/
Dwane Dixon/Working Man Blues/Working Man Blues/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI JAN 27 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal, Qc (514) 842-8656 https://www.facebook.com/events/616792748504658/
Carolyn Fe Blues Collective/Bad Taboo/Bad Thing/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut