[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/22/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 22 13:25:27 EST 2017

8AM
BlindWillie Johnson / It’s Nobody’s Fault but Mine / Dark Was the Night / ColumbiaLegacy
-
RonnieBaker Brooks / Twine Time / Times Have Changed / Provogue
SharonLewis & Texas Fire / Chicago Woman / Grown Ass Woman / Delmark
-
JohnMayall / It’s Hard Going Up / Talk About That / 40 Below Records
PeterKarp / Till You Get Home / Alabama Town / Rose Cottage Records
-
DerekTrucks & Susan Tedeschi / Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning / God Don’tNever Change – The Songs of Blind Willie Johnson / Alligator
-
ElvinBishop / Honey Babe / Elvin Bishop’s Big Fun Trio / Alligator
PopaChubby / The Catfish / The Catfish / PCP
-
Alvon/ I Love the Blues / The Blues Chose Me / Self Release
DavellCrawford / Song for James / Piano in the Vaults, Vol. 1 / Basin Street Records
-
JohnnyNicholas / Moonlight Train / Fresh Air / Johnny Nicholas Music
-
CatherineRussell / I Want a Man / Harlem on My Mind / Jazz Village
BigDave McLean / Deep Down in Florida / Better the Devil You Know / Black HenMusic

9AM
Buddy Guy / Lucy Mae Blues /Blues Singer / Silvertone - Zomba
Buddy Guy / 74 Years Young /Living Proof / Silvertone – Jive
-
Steve Ditzell / Can’t BeSatisfied / 9 String Blues / Self Release
The Blues Disciples / Elouise/ Big Beat / Land O’ Blues Records
-
Tas Cru / Woman Won’t YouLove Me / Simmered & Stewed / Vizztone – Crustee Tees Records
-
Amy Black / Bring It on Home/ The Muscle Shoals Sessions / Rueben Records
Steve Earle & The Dukes /You’re the Best Lover That I Ever Had / Terraplane / New West Records
-
Shawn Holt and the Teardrops/ Fannie Mae / Blind Pig
Vance Kelly / How Many MoreYears / Live at the Kingston Mines / Wolf
-
John Primer & The RealDeal Bluesband / Hold Me in Your Arms / That Will Never Do / Wolf
Sugar Blue / Sugar Blue Boogie/ Voyage / MC Records

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road