[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170115

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 16 00:53:56 EST 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20170115 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

ALL THE NEW THAT'S FIT TO SPIN
Popa Chubby/The Catfish/Going Downtown To See My Old Gal Sue/Indie
Tom Craig/Get Ready For Me/She Did It To Me (She'll Do It To You)/Indie
Landon Spradlin/No More Blue Mondays/No More Blue Mondays/Indie
Derrick Procell/Why I Choose To Sing The Blues/The Eyes Of Mississippi/Indie
Jeff Chaz/This Silence Is Killing Me/I Ain't Nothin' Nice/JCP Records
Lisa Biales/The Beat Of My Heart/Be My Husband/Big Song Music

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Manitoba Hal/Live In Ghent/Way Down In The Hole/Hal's Kitchen
Manitoba Hal/Live In Ghent/Tastes Like Chicken/Hal's Kitchen
John Latini/The Blues Just Makes Me Feel Good/Black-Eyed Blues/Smokin' Sleddog Records
John Latini/The Blues Just Makes Me Feel Good/The Blues Just Makes Me Feel Good/Smokin' Sleddog Records
Hector Anchondo Band/International Blues Challenge #32/Tall Glass Of Whiskey/The Blues Foundation
Bing Futch/International Blues Challenge #32/Drinkn' And Drivn/The Blues Foundation

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Cripple Clarence Lofton/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/In The Mornin'/Document Records
Gus Jenkins/Chess Blues Box Set/Eight Ball/Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Chess Blues Box Set/Bring It On Home/Chess Records
Silas Hogan/Excello Records Vol. 1: Sound Of The Swamp/Everybody Needs Somebody/Rhino Records
Eddy Clearwater/Hillbilly Blues/He's A Square/Redita
Earl Hooker/Discoverin' The Blues/Two Bugs In A Rug/Sound Solutions
Ad Track 23 Trump Demo
ID - Layla Zoe
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells/Buddy Guy & Junior Wells Play The Blues/Come On In This House; Have Mercy Baby/Atco Records
Kenny "Blue" Ray/Git It!/Tone Jacked/Tone King Records
Katie Webster/Deluxe Edition/Try A Little Tenderness/Alligator Records
Kid Ramos/Two Hands One Heart/Just Like A Woman/Black Top Records
Stephen Barry Band/The Gold Record/Shake 'Em On Down/Les Disques Bros

APPEARING LIVE THURS JAN 19 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay, Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Ben Racine Band/A Grand New Brew/Let It All Hang Out/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut