Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 15 23:04:24 EST 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Double Crosser  Marvin Sease  The Best Of  Mercury

Lovin' You  Ernie Johnson  B.Y.O.B.  Quinn

Bad Luck  Donald Ray Johnson Bluesin' Around  Mar Vista

Givin' You Up  Tinsley Ellis  Red Clay Soul  Heartfixer

It's Hard Going Up  John Mayall  Talk About That  Forty Below

Hard Goin' Up  Little Sonny  Hard Goin' Up  Enterprise

Broke The Mold  Derrick Procell  Why I Choose To Sing The Blues  Hear & Now

City Of Angels  Joe Louis Walker  Blue Soul  Hightone

Help Each Other Romance  Ben E King  Complete Atco/Atlantic Singles 1  Real
Gone

All the Way Down  Dogtown Blues Band  Everyday  RVL

Put A Grown Man To Shame  Popa Chubby  The Catfish  PCP

Take It All  Billy Seward  South Shore  WFS

There's A Stranger In My House  Bobby Bland  Years Of Tears  Malaco

That Party Song  Stevie J Blues  Back 2 Blues  PK

There's A Party Goin' On  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

I Need A Job  Bobby McClure  The Cherry Album  SDEG

Twine Time  Ronnie Baker Brooks  Times Have Changed  Provogue

Turning Point  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul Connection  ZYX

Turn Back The Hands Of Time  Tyrone Davis  Solid Gold Soul 1970  Time-Life

Respect Yourself  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

You Name It, I've Had It  Wee Willie Walker  Live! Notodden Blues Festival
Little Village

You're The One  Ronnie and the Broadcasters  Soul Searching  Black Top

Something in the Water  Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns  Back To The
Shack  SSR Freeroll

Down in Mississippi  Biscuit Miller  Wishbone  Bluebass

Hell Yeah!  Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire  Grown Ass Woman  Delmark

http://www.jazz901.org