[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/15/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 15 13:31:38 EST 2017

8AM
EarlHooker / Blue Guitar / Blues Masters, Volume 2: Postwar Chicago / Rhino
-
JohnMayall / Talk About That / Talk About That / 40 Below Records
PeterKarp / Y’All Be Lookin’ / Alabama Town / Rose Cottage Records
-
MuddyWaters / You Shook Me / Muddy Waters The Definitive Collection / Geffen Chess
MuddyWaters / You Need Love / Muddy Waters The Chess Box 3 / Chess MCA
-
RonnieBaker Brooks / Doing Too Much / Times Have Changed / Provogue
PopaChubby / Good Thing / The Catfish / PCP
-
-
ElvinBishop / Keep On Rollin’ / Elvin Bishop’s Big Fun Trio / Alligator
BigDave McLean / Life on the Road / Better The Devil You Know / Black Hen Music
-
CatherineRussell / Let Me Be the First to Know / Harlem on My Mind / Jazz Village
JohnnyNicholas / Back Door Man / Fresh Air / Johnny Nicholas Music
-
HarveyMandel / Snake Pit / Snake Pit / Tompkins Square
-
MavisStaples / MLK Song / Livin’ on a High Note / Anti-

9AM
Buddy Guy / I Need Your LoveSo Bad / Buddy’s Baddest: The Best of Buddy Guy / Silvertone
Buddy Guy / What Kind ofWoman Is This / Bring ‘Em In / Silvertone
-
Rodney Brown / Is It Blues orJazz / Mama’s Thankful Child / Saxplyr Productions
The Imperial Playboys /Walkin’ and Cryin’ / Goin’ Back Home! / Self Release 3:52
-
Dan Phelps / I Feel LikeGoing Home / Going Home / Vincent Records
-
Webb Wilder / It Takes Time /Mississippi Moderne / Landslide
-
Harper & Midwest Kind / ICan’t Stand This / Show Your Love / Bluharp Records
Charlie Love / Ooh Baby, HoldMe / Chicago Blues Harmonica Project – More Rare Gems / Severn
-
Melody Angel / It’s Gone / InThis America… / Self Release
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Poor Man’s Song / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials/ Alligator
-
Deitra Farr / Anywhere ButHere / The Search Is Over / JSP
Matthew Skoller / Organ Mouth/ Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road