Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 8 23:06:03 EST 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

There's A Party Goin' On  Ms, Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

Show Me  Ronnie Baker Brooks  Times Have Changed  Provogue

I Ain't Gonna Cheat…  Wee Willie Walker  Live! Notodden Blues Festival
Little Village

Blue By The Bay  Stevie J Blues  Back 2 Blues  PK

Hell Yeah!  Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire  Grown Ass Woman  Delmark

Soul Survivor  Joey Gilmore  Respect The Blues  Mosher St.

Memphis Train  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

Got To Have My Babies  John Latini  The Blues Just Makes Me Feel Good
Smokin' Sleddog

She's My Baby  Pistol Pete  Single  PP

Heartbreak  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul Connection  ZYX

Can't Sit Down ’83  Phil Upchurch  Revelation  Jam

Cold Women  The Jimmys  Live From Transylvania  Brown Cow

I'm Going Back  Donnie Ray  Blues Mix 22:Down South Soul  Ecko

Cut You Loose  Tinsley Ellis  Best Of  Alligator

Shake It Like Jello  Biscuit Miller  Wishbone  Bluebass

Breakfast In Bed  Alvon  The Blues Chose Me  TYL

World of Trouble  Trudy Lynn  I'll Sing The Blues For You  Connor Ray

You Need Love  Big Head Blues Club  Way Down Inside  Big

Mr. Bad Luck  Gaetano Letizia  Resurrection  Underworld Blues

The Hawk  Billy Seward  South Shore  WFS

Everyday I Have the Blues  Dogtown Blues Band  Everyday  RVL

Somethin' In The Water  Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns  Back To The
Shack  SSR Freeroll

What is Hip?  Tower Of Power  What Is Hip?  Warner Archives

http://www.jazz901.org