[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/8/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 8 13:29:38 EST 2017

8AM
IdaCox with the Coleman Hawkins Quintet / Wild Women Don’t Have the Blues / Bluesfor Rampart Street / Riverside
-
RonnieBaker Brooks / Show Me / Times Have Changed / Provogue
SharonLewis & Texas Fire / Why I Sing the Blues / Grown Ass Woman / Delmark
-
JohnnyNicholas / Blues Time / Fresh Air / Johnny Nicholas Music
PeterKarp / Blues in Mind / Alabama Town / Rose Cottage Records
-
SonSeals / Just About to Lose Your Clown / Bad Axe / Alligator
SonSeals / Gentleman from the Windy City / Chicago Fire / Alligator
-
BigDave McLean / Where the Music Comes From / Better the Devil You Know / BlackHen Music
PopaChubby / C’mon in My Kitchen / The Catfish / PCP
-
CatherineRussell / You’ve Got the Right Key But the Wrong Keyhole / Harlem on My Mind /Jazz Village
TheImperial Playboys / Don’t You See / Goin’ Back Home! / Self Release
-
HarveyMandel / Ode to BB / Snake Pit / Tompkins Square

9AM
Buddy Guy / NobodyUnderstands Me but My Guitar / Can’t Quit the Blues / Silvertone – Legacy
-
The Ivy Ford Band / Mr. Right/ Ivy Ford Demo / Self Release
Lurrie Bell / Do You Hear /Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark
-
G. Love and Special Sauce /Lil’ Run Around / Love Saves the Day / Brushfire Records
Devil in a Woodpile / SloppyDrunk Blues / Bloodshot Six Pack to Go / Bloodshot Records
-
Mississippi Heat / Icy Blue /Cab Driving Man / Delmark
-
Barrelhouse Chuck / Homage toPinetop Perkins / Remembering the Masters / The Sirens Records
Billy Flynn / Billy’s BluesPt. 2 / Chicago Blues Mandolin / Easy Baby
-
Erwin Helfer / St. JamesInfirmary / Last Call / The Sirens Records
Billy Boy Arnold / SweetHoney Bee / Billy Boy Arnold Sings Big Bill Broonzy / Electri-Fi
-
Bob Stroger & Kenny“Beedy Eyes” Smith / Come on Home / Keepin’ It Together / Big Eye Records

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road