[Blues-l] January Blues CD Reviews

Vicente Zumel lahoradelblues@yahoo.es
Mon Jan 2 10:27:27 EST 2017

Happy New Year from La Hora del Blues!!!

La Hora del Blues on-line Reviews This month include, among others, new CD's by Chicago Gospel Keyboard Masters, Erwin Helfer, Barrelhouse Chuck, Rob Stone, Bill Johnson, Kat Riggins, Little Ed And The Blues Imperials, Mike Wheeler Band, Omar Coleman, The Vaudevillian, Ross Neilsen, Backtrack Blues Band, Si Cranstoun, Devon Allman, James Buddy Rogers, Little Mike, McKee Brothers, Lex Grey And The Urban Pioneers, Ray Fuller And The Blues Rockers, Tracy K ....and others!

Visit La Hora del Blues Show (Barcelona, Spain) current new monthly 'Playlist'

'CDs Received' about 200 New Blues Cds together with informative point marks and links

Previous Record Reviews since 2000 till now (more than 3.000 cds reviews)

A new Interview with Ghost Town Blues Band musicians guitar player Preston McEwan & Matt Isbell, by Monte Adkison "The Blues Stalker" from The Suncoast Blues Society

Interesting sections with Spanish and International blues news, informations, articles... Articles, Pictures & Festivals reviews, Spanish Blues Gigs Calendar.... and so on

An interview with Louisiana Red during his last visit to Barcelona by Alex. M. Franquet

"La Hora del Blues" Radio Show from Barcelona (Spain) and weekly Internet simulcast Fridays 16,00 and 21,00 pm and Saturdays at 2,00, 7,00 and 12,00 am. Listen to it clicking into the radio or into the antenna at the bottom of the La Hora del Blues home page. Check your country time zone equivalence entering into the world globe in the home page. Also connect clicking on this link http://88.2.32.168:8000/listen.pls Some podcasts in www.radiotubelive.com

La Hora del Blues playlist is submitted every month since 1984 to Jim McGrath of LIVING
BLUES Mag. for TOP 25 LIVING BLUES RADIO CHART and 'ROOTS MUSIC REPORTS' among others.

"La Hora del Blues" does a continuous serious honest work and has gained through the years a good reputation among record companies, labels, artists and blues lovers all over the world.

Vicente Zúmel was president and founder of a Blues Society, a non profit organisation created to promote blues in our country by different means: gigs, blues jams, a magazine, talks, books....

He is member affiliated of The Blues Foundation

Interview to Vicente Zumel at
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zumel-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity and http://www.cbblues.com/

La Hora del Blues belongs to the European Blues Union, a non profit organisation which aims to promote blues all over Europe. Mrs. Zumel is one of the 12 board members www.lahoradelblues.com/ebu.htm

Happy New Year 2017!!

Vicente Zúmel
2013 The Blues Foundation Recipient
'Keeping The Blues Alive Award' - International
www.lahoradelblues.com
www.radiotubelive.com
www.distritojazz.com
www.facebook.com/vicentezumel/

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
Martin Luther King Jr.