[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/1/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 1 13:18:44 EST 2017

8AM
LighteningHopkins / Happy New Year / Blue Yule / Rhino
-
TedeschiTrucks Band / Let Me Get By / Let Me Get By / Fantasy – Swamp Family Music –Concord
JonCleary / Boneyard / GoGo Juice / FHQ Records
-
MagicSam Blues Band / What Have I Done Wrong / Black Magic / Delmark
JohnnyRawls / Every Woman Needs a Working Man / Tiger in a Cage / Catfood
-
TomWaits / The Soul of a Man / God Don’t Never Change – The Songs of Blind WillieJohnson / Alligator
-
ToronzoCannon / Bad Contract / The Chicago Way / Alligator
-
CurtisSalgado / Walk a Mile in My Blues / The Beautiful Lowdown / Alligator
GoldenState Lone Star Blues Revue / Pepper Mama / Golden State Lone Star Blues Revue/ Electro-Fi
-
CoreyDennison Band / City Lights / Corey Dennison Band / Delmark
Moreland& Arbuckle / Mean and Evil / Promised Land or Bust / Alligator
-
TinsleyEllis / All I Think About / Red Clay Soul / Heartfixer Music
NickMoss Band / Before the Night Is Through / From the Root to the Fruit / BlueBella

9AM
Dennis Gruenling featuringDoug Demming & The Jewel Tones / Missing Person / Ready or Not / BackBenderMusic – Vizztone
-
Honey Island Swamp Band /Head High Water Blues / Demolition Day / Ruf
-
Barrelhouse Chuck / I Forgotto Remember / Remembering the Masters / The Sirens Records
Joanna Connor / It’ a Woman’sWay / Six String Stories / MC Records
-
Lurrie Bell / I Can’t ShakeThis Feeling / Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark
-
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Raining in Paris / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials/ Alligator
-
Matthew Skoller / The DevilAin’t Got No Music / Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove
Duke Robillard / No More Tears/ Blues Full Circle / Stony Plain
-
Rory Block / Fixin’ to DieBlues / Keepin’ Outta Trouble – A Tribute to Bukka White / Stony Plain
David Bromberg Band / Why ArePeople Like That? / The Blues, the Whole Blues and Nothing but the Blues / RedHouse
-
The Rolling Stones / Hate toSee You Go / Blue & Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor – Universal
Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire/ Hell Yeah / Grown Ass Woman / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road