[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170219

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Feb 20 00:44:45 EST 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20170219 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

LET'S REVIEW SOME DECENT RECENT
Mike Goudreau & The Boppin Blues Band/Sweet Blues/Sweet Blues/Les Editions Goudreau
Colin James/Blue Highways/Watch Out/True North Records
Eliza Neals/10,000 Feet Below/Another Lifetime/E-H Records LLC
Thornetta Davis/Honest Woman/Sister Friends Indeed/Sweet Mama Music
Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns/Back To The Shack/Never Too Late/SSR Freeroll
ID - Jeff Chaz
Jeff Chaz/This Silence Is Killing Me/Fried Chicken Store/JCP Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Doug Cox & Sam Hurrie/Old Friends/You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had/Black Hen Music
Doug Cox & Sam Hurrie/Old Friends/In My Time Of Dying/Black Hen Music
Lee Palmer/Bridge/Tulsa Sound/On The Fly Music
Ad Track 34 Franco AM Laurier
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Lee Palmer/Bridge/Chock Full Of Trouble/On The Fly Music
Lazy Eye/Pocket The Black/Shack O' Mine/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Kokomo Arnold/The Rough Guide To Bottleneck Blues/The Twelves (Dirty Dozens)/World Music Network
Lonnie Johnson/Another Night To Cry/Blues After Hours/Prestige Bluesville
Magic Sam/West Side Guitar 1957-1966/Blue Light Boogie/Paula Records
Little Walter/Willie Dixon Box Set/Dead Presidents/Chess Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Sloppy Drunk/MCA Records
Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets feat. Sam Myers/Tell Me What I Want To Hear/I Done Quit Getting Sloppy Drunk/Black Top Records
Michael Bloomfield/Don't Say That I Ain't Your Man/Albert's Shuffle/Columbia Records
Chicago Beau/My Ancestors/Be Careful How You Vote/GBW-DIW Records
Otis Grand-Debbie Davies-Anson Funderburgh/Grand Union/Bone Tones/Valley Entertainment

APPEARING LIVE FRI FEB 24 @ L'Astral 305, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1808004706109631/
ID - Lee Fields
Lee Fields & The Expressions/Faithful Man/Moonlight Mile/Truth & Soul

APPEARING LIVE THURS FEB 23 @ Maison de la culture Villebon 630 rue Richelieu, Beloeil, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1678784225754442/
Martin Hury/Crudo/Don't Mess With You/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut