Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Feb 19 23:14:12 EST 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Gotta Get My Groove Back  Johnnie Taylor  Gotta Get My Groove Back  Malaco

Midnight Rider  Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings  Single  Daptone

Ain't My Cross To Bear  Nappy Brown  Tore Up  Alligator

Why Don't You Want Me?  Roy Buchanan  When A Guitar Plays The Blues
Alligator

Son Of A Sanctified Preacher  Stevie J Blues  Back 2 Blues  PK

Gloria  Van Morrison & John Lee Hooker  Too Long In Exile  Polydor

Too Much  Big Bill Morganfield  Bloodstains On The Wall  Black Shuck

Blow Wind Blow  Muddy Waters  Warsaw Session  Poljazz

She Did It To Me  Tom Craig  Get Ready For Me  TC

A Change Is Gonna Come  Wee Willie Walker  Live! Notodden Blues Festival
Little Village

Heartbreak  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul Connection  ZYX

Gotta Let Her Go  Mr. Sipp  Knock A Hole In It  Malaco

There's A Right Way To Do Wrong  O.B. Buchana  Swing On With O.B.  Ecko

Groovin’  Ben E King  Complete Atco/Atlantic Singles 1  Real Gone

Ninety Nine and a Half  Wilson Pickett  The Exciting Wilson Pickett  Rhino

Hold On I'm Coming  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

Powerful Love  Chuck & Mac  Eccentric Soul: Twinight  Numero

Long Story Short  Ronnie Baker Brooks  Times Have Changed  Provogue

Mucho Jalapeno  Lazy Eye  Pocket The Black  Lazy Eye

Hang 'em High  Booker T And The MGs  Soul Limbo  Stax

What Did I Do  Southern Avenue  Southern Avenue  Stax

She's Gone  Carl Weathersby  Restless Feeling  Evidence

Just Driving Around  King Brothers  Get Up & Shake It  Club Savoy

Bottle Of Whiskey, Bottle Of Wine  Biscuit Miller  Wishbone  Bluebass

Li'l Mama's In The Kitchen  Soul Of John Black  Good Thang  Yellow Dog

http://www.jazz901.org