[Blues-l] Playlist: Top Blues Releases - April 2017 - WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 30 18:48:42 EDT 2017

Monster Mike Welch and  Mike Ledbetter / Right Place, Right Time / Delta Groove Music

John Primer & Bob  Corritore / Ain't Nothing You Can Do! / Delta Groove Music

Coco Montoya / Hard  Truth / Alligator

Eric Bibb / Migration  Blues / Stony Plain

Billy Flynn / Lonesome  Highway / Delmark

Matthew Skoller /  Blues Immigrant / Tongue 'N Groove

Ruthie Foster / Joy  Comes Back / Stone Truth Music - Blue Corn Music

Lisa Biales / The Beat  of My Heart / Big Song Music

Bobby Messano / Bad  Movie / The Prince Frog Record Company

Guy Davis &  Fabrizio Poggi / Sonny & Brownie's Last Train / MC Records

Rockin' Johnny Burnin  / Neoprene Fedora / West Tone

Adriana Marie and Her  Roomful of All-Stars / Kingdom of Swing / Barking Blues Music - Vizztone

Pistol Pete / Pistol  Pete's Killer Bash / Velvett Boxx

Diana Braithwaite and  Chris Whiteley / Blues Country / Big City Blues Records

Taj Mahal & Keb'  Mo' / TajMo / Concord

Sean Chambers /  Trouble & Whiskey / American Showplace Music

Guy King / Truth / Delmark

Billy Branch and the  Sons of the Blues / Blues Shock / Blind Pig

Jim Liban with the  Joel Paterson Trio / I Say What I Mean / Ventrella Records

Thislist submitted to Living Blues Magazine for inclusion in the April 2017National Radio Chart.
Thislist is compiled for actual radio airplay statistics. WKGL-FM broadcasts 2hours of blues per week.

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road