[Blues-l] Playlist: 4/30/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 30 13:17:58 EDT 2017

8AM
LittleWalter / Juke / Little Walter – His Best / Chess MCA
-
TajMahal & Keb’ Mo’ / She Knows How to Rock Me / TajMo / Concord
BobbyMessano / Road to Oblivion / Bad Movie / The Prince Frog Record Company
-
JanivaMagness / I Can Tell / Blue Again / Blue Elan – Fathead Records
SeanChambers / Gonna Groove / Trouble & Whiskey / American Showplace Music
-
KilbornAlley Blues Band / Fire with Fire / The Tolono Tapes / Run It Back Records
-
Blood,Sweat and Tears / I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know / Child Is Father tothe Man / Columbia
-
AdrianaMarie and Her Roomful of All –Stars / Jump with You Baby / Kingdom of Swing /Barking Blues Music – Vizztone
DianaBraithwaite and Chris Whiteley / That’s Cool / Blues Country / Big City BluesRecords
-
Vintage#18 / Diamonds Are Optional / Grit / Self Release
JohnPrimer & Bob Corritore / May I Have a Talk with You / Ain’t Nothing You CanDo! / Delta Groove Music
-
DelbertMcClinton & Self-Made Men / Bad Haircut / Prick of the Litter / Hot ShotRecords
-
CocoMontoya / Truth Be Told / Hard Truth / Alligator

9AM
Monster Mike Welch and MikeLedbetter / I’m Gonna More to Another Country / Right Place, Right Time / DeltaGroove Music
-
Billy Branch and the Sons ofthe Blues / Blues Shock / Blues Shock / Blind Pig
Pistol Pete / She’s My Baby /Pistol Pete’s Killer Bash / Velvett Boxx Records
-
Matthew Skoller / My Get ItDone Woman / Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove
Guy King / The Same ThingThat Can Make You Laugh (Can Make You Cry) / Truth / Delmark
-
Jimmy Nick & Don’t Tell Mama/ Can’t Have It Both Ways / Rare Breed / Jimmy Nick Music
-
Billy Flynn / Hold On /Lonesome Highway / Delmark
Shirley Johnson / I’m GonnaFind Me a Lover / Blues Attack / Delmark
-
Corey Dennison Band / Room toBreathe / Corey Dennison Band / Delmark
Joe Filisko & Eric Noden/ The Grind / Missed Train Blues / Joe Filisko & Eric Noden

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road