[Blues-l] Playlist: 4/23/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 23 13:22:16 EDT 2017

8AM
Howlin’Wolf / Evil (Is Going On) / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / GeffenChess
-
TajMahal & Keb’ Mo’ / Don’t Leave Me Here / TajMo / Concord Records
RuthieFoster / Working Woman / Joy Comes Back / Stone Truth Music – Blue Corn Music
-
BobbyMessano / The Girl That Got Away / Bad Movie / The Prince Frog Record Company
MonsterMike Welch and Mike Ledbetter / Big Mama / Right Place, Right Time / DeltaGroove Music
-
JohnMayall / Room to Move / The Turning Point / Polydor
-
GaryClark Jr. / My Baby’s Gone / Live/North America 2016 / Warner Bros. Records
SeanChambers / Be Careful with a Fool / Trouble & Whiskey / American ShowplaceMusic
-
EricBibb / Migration Blues / Migration Blues / Stony Plain
LisaBiales / Messin’ Around with the Blues / The Beat of My Heart / Big Song Music
-
Rockin’Johnny Burgin / Give Me an Hour in Your Garden / Neoprene Fedora / West Tone Records
-
JohnPrimer & Bob Corritore / For the Love of a Woman / Ain’t Nothing You CanDo! / Delta Groove Music

9AM
JimLiban with The Joel Paterson Trio / I Say What I Mean / I Say What I Mean /Ventrella Records
JimLiban with The Joel Paterson Trio / Cold Stuff / I Say What I Mean / VentrellaRecords
-
Harpo’sRevue / Mary Had a Little Lamb / Single / Self Produced
JohnNemeth / Three Times a Fool / Memphis Grease / Blue Corn Music
-
OtisTaylor / Jump Out of Line / Fantasizing About Being Black / Trance BluesFestival Records
-
JimmyJohnson / Your Turn to Cry / Alligator Records 45th AnniversaryCollection / Alligator
-
LaurenMitchell / (I Don’t Need Nobody to Tell Me) How to Treat My Man / Desire / SelfProduced
ShawnHolt and the Teardrops / Get Your Business Straight / Daddy Told Me / Blind Pig
-
GuyKing / Truth / Truth / Delmark
Nellie“Tiger” Travis / Why You Lie Like That / I’m Going Out Tonight / BenevolentBlues
-
EddieTaylor Jr. / I’m a King Bee / Stop Breaking Down / Wolf
DaveSpecter / Opus De Swamp / Message in Blue / Delmark

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road