[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170416

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Apr 17 00:16:03 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Missed the 20170416 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

HAPPY EASTER
William Clarke/Deluxe Edition/Easter Bunny Boogie/Alligator Records

R.I.P. JOHN WARREN GEILS
J. Geils Band/Anthology/Sno-Cone/Rhino-Atlantic
Jay Geils/Jay Geils Plays Jazz/Funk Underneath/Stony Plain Records
Magic Dick & Jay Geils Bluestime/Little Car Blues/The Jumpin' Blues/Rounder Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Tim Bastmeyer's All Star Blues Band/Tim Bastmeyer's All Star Blues Band/What That Woman Does To Me/Indie
Tim Bastmeyer's All Star Blues Band/Tim Bastmeyer's All Star Blues Band/Love Turns To Pain/Indie
Boogie Patrol/Man On Fire/Players Blues/Indie
Boogie Patrol/Man On Fire/Hard To Tell You/Indie
Ad Track 26 Radio Camp
ID - Mississippi Heat
Chris Antonik/Monarch/The Monarch And The Wrecking Ball/Indie
Mr. Sipp/Knock A Hole In It/Knock A Hole In It/Malaco Records
John Zeeman/Blue Room/Still Rainin' Still Dreamin'/Membrane Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Barbecue Bob/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Blind Pig Blues/Columbia Records
Bessie Smith/Blues Masters Vol. 11: Classic Blues Women/Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out/Rhino Records
The Two Charlies/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Tired Feeling Blues/Columbia Records
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/I Just Want To Make Love To You/Chess Records
John Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Don't Leave Me/Paula Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Don't Start Me To Talking/Checkin' Up On My Baby/Roots
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/Commit A Crime/Chess Records
Luther "Guitar Junior" Johnson/It's Good To Me/Raise Your Window/Bullseye Blues
Lowell George/Thanks I'll Eat It Here/Easy Money/Warner
Asie Payton/Worried/I Love You/Fat Possum Records
Tommy Castro/The Devil You Know/I'm Tired/Alligator Records

APPEARING LIVE THURS APR 20 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay, 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Ben Racine Band/A Grand New Brew/The Puck Drops Here/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut